Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Thankx Thankx:  0
Recommend Recommend:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What are the benefits of becoming VIP member?

I'm considering becoming the VIP member of this forum. It's quite a big investment for me, so I need to know what the membership is all about. I was told that the membership entails me with 4GB worth of trading systems, EAs, indis, ebooks, etc. I know it would be too big an ask to ask for a list. But can someone on the VIP member tells everybody what the benefits are being a VIP?

Hello Ishtana,

How much is the VIP membership fee ?
    Is it yearly or monthly ?

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtana View Post
    I'm considering becoming the VIP member of this forum. It's quite a big investment for me, so I need to know what the membership is all about. I was told that the membership entails me with 4GB worth of trading systems, EAs, indis, ebooks, etc. I know it would be too big an ask to ask for a list. But can someone on the VIP member tells everybody what the benefits are being a VIP?
    VIP Membership coast 100$ per year , only 10 pips with 1 lot

You will meet there:
    1. Majjed's Gann Methods , what i think is worth more than 10 000$ if you want to learn it and understand it!
    2. Bonie best books and videos , they all together coast more than 10 000$
    3. Trading systems and EA's what are not in free forum sections , all things best and profitable!
    and there will be more exclusive things soon!

Regards
    Tino
    Trade what you see, not what you think

There is a very benefit for becoming a member of VIP. i am also member of VIP.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinojazz View Post

You will meet there:
    1. Majjed's Gann Methods , what i think is worth more than 10 000$ if you want to learn it and understand it!
    2. Bonie best books and videos , they all together coast more than 10 000$
    3. Trading systems and EA's what are not in free forum sections , all things best and profitable!
    and there will be more exclusive things soon!

Regards
    Tino

Tino, how does one become VIP member, I got an email recently but can't work out what to do. Can you point me to a button or something

many tks

Peter

Quote Originally Posted by Tinojazz View Post

You will meet there:
    Do you have a biography of this person, Majjed, please?

I would also like to know how to become a VIP, any help, please !

Quote Originally Posted by peterke View Post
    Tino, how does one become VIP member, I got an email recently but can't work out what to do. Can you point me to a button or something

many tks

Peter
    Please indicate me if you found the way to get VIP, thanks.

Also interested to find out !!
    Trading forex is easy, making money is simple.
    It is the mental part that is difficult.

Tino.. interested in this too. But as others mentioned, its hard to figure out from where to get the membership.

P.S: Love the way you put it. 10 Pips with 1 lot.
    My Renko Blog: renkotraders.com

User Tag List