Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Thankx Thankx:  0
Recommend Recommend:  0

Posting Rule MUST READ!!!!Posting Rule MUST READ!!!!

1. Tittle post with direct link to http address will be directly erased. For example: Tittle with http:// or www will be erased.
    2. To make request, post your request in specific room subfolder called request topic. Requesting post outside the request subfolder will be directly erased.
    3. To create new post or topic, your topic discussion must be significant with its parent topic. Different topic discussion will be erased.
    4. Link to another forum is not allowed (exception only for worldwide-invest link). There will be no warning for breaking this rule. But you will be banned directly after 3 times breaking this rule.
    5. Use [REQ] in your title for requesting something or [ASK] for asking something
    A. Likewise, place (Share) in the title when sharing or discussing new system or indicator and or Ea.
    6. To prevent double post and to make our forum clean, always search your topic/files/e-books before posting by using the Search tool at the upper forum table
    7. Double post maker will be banned when moderators have already tired with your behavior
    8. All junk post will be directly erased. (Use thanks button want to say thanks) And if we found that all of your posts were junks, we will warn you and directly erase all of your posts. We will also ban you if you still make junk posts continuously.
    9. Do not repeat the question or asking at the same topic, example: if someone has request reupload you cant request reupload again, and if someone has ask for explanation you can not ask explanation anymore, or your post will be mark as junk.
    10. Do not write with ALL CAPS
    11. Do not put any email address at posting, if moderators find any email address, the post will be deleted.
    12. When posting a new thread, try to make the title reflect the subject of your thread. This makes sorting and searching the forum much easier for the community.
    13. Use Code Tag for every link you post Code: link .
    14. You will not place a banner or picture at any time directly promoting any commercial enterprise.
    15. You will not place any pictures or copyrighted material within a post created in this forum.
    16. Any attempt to sell or collect money for private purposes is considered Spamming. (If not approved and placed in Commercial Portion of the Forum)

NB: If there are any violations on your post, Moderators can delete your posts at any time without notice.

example of junk post, Please do not make reply like this;
    Quote:
    thank you for sharing!
    Thanks you for the link
    Thanks for your information
    Thank you very much!
    thank your very much for sharing
    Thanks you dude
    very very usefull, thank you
    awesome dude. many thankl
    I agree !!
    Yes!! I agree !!
    etc, etc

Please respect our rules to make this forum better and better ^^
    Last edited by Nicoleta; 27-06-2016 at 02:47 PM.
    Our New reviews section : [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Start your own WwI network : [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Subscript to WwI VIP : [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello World Wide Invest - Forex Forum,

My name is Kian Lavasani. I’m an M.S. candidate in Finance at the University of Texas at Dallas. My research focuses on forex technical analysis; putting strong emphasis on price trends and global economic policy. I've worked for JPMorgan in investment data operations; as well as CCP, a supply chain consultation group. I hold a B.S. in Economics at UT Dallas, with experience in executive board management for UNICEF, Phi Beta Lambda and MESA. While I'm studying, I'm learning about Forex and trading through a job with MultiBank Exchange.

My roots stem from the Welsh countryside, later moving to the U.S. for education and work. I'm an enthusiastic sand volleyball player, interior design fanatic, bread recipe creator (following a strict mathematical opera), and a passionate music festival fan.

Thanks for posting the rules.
    I must obey the rules and regulation.It's my pleasure to be here.

are All the rule are needed to essential to post ?

User Tag List