Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Thankx Thankx:  0
Recommend Recommend:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by freddieforex View Post
    Several of rambo's postings are ambiguous and confusing as you stated. Forex does have a lot of risk and to state it doesn't, only proves my theory of his lack of forex knowledge and experience.
    You totally missed my point which is fine. Your opinion about my experience does not matter. You are free to remain part of the 98%. Every trader loads risk into their portfolio, but the risk we face are not the fault of the markets. That was my entire point, but hey keep thinking what you think. I am not here to change your mind 'new guy'.

Quote Originally Posted by Brumby View Post
    It is a simplistic view. The market is basically a sum of all participants; subject to regulatory framework and geopolitical events. All participants inherently present some form of risk and the sum of it reflects market risk - either covert or overt. You can have broker default, counter party risk, credit squeeze, and changes in regulatory framework that can shift the fundamental risk across parties. Most retail players don't care or bother with this type of risk because mostly they are not controllable events but that doesn't mean they are not present. There are no such thing as risk free.
    I never meant to say that a trade is risk free, but that all those unknown and controllable factors are not the fault of the market. We can have a different opinion about this, different opinions are what creates markets.

Quote Originally Posted by Rambo35 View Post
    I never meant to say that a trade is risk free, but that all those unknown and controllable factors are not the fault of the market. We can have a different opinion about this, different opinions are what creates markets.
    You never meant to say..RISK FREE...but you did which show us that you are totally clueless about the foreign exchange currency market. Anyone with an ounce of common sense knows that the market has risk. I've noticed many nonsense and inexperienced comments made by you on this forum and I see that you posted on another forum that you are a noob to the forex. Consider using the urge to cease flooding this forum with b.s.

Oh, one more thing, I'm not in the 98%, I'm a full time trader with close to two decades of experience. If you have an issue about people pointing out your many posting errors, then stick with that issue. There is no need to incorrectly assume what type of trader I am. I do extremely well trading the forex. Not only are you clueless but you have no common sense. Any moron that states that the forex IS RISK FREE only shows everyone on this forum that you are not a forex trader. Wake up, even those that have one day of trading experience knows that there are ALWAYS RISK trading the forex markets. Please lose the b.s.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rambo35 View Post
    I can accept at face value the difference between market as opposed to trader induced risk. However, I do have difficulty relating to the concept of market neutrality that you are supposedly making. The issue is not about having a different opinion because I do not actually understand the point that you are attempting to make in the first place. I would rather that you explain your post then leaving it in a nebulous state.

Quote Originally Posted by freddieforex View Post
    You never meant to say..RISK FREE...but you did which show us that you are totally clueless about the foreign exchange currency market. Anyone with an ounce of common sense knows that the market has risk. I've noticed many nonsense and inexperienced comments made by you on this forum and I see that you posted on another forum that you are a noob to the forex. Consider using the urge to cease flooding this forum with b.s.

Oh, one more thing, I'm not in the 98%, I'm a full time trader with close to two decades of experience. If you have an issue about people pointing out your many posting errors, then stick with that issue. There is no need to incorrectly assume what type of trader I am. I do extremely well trading the forex. Not only are you clueless but you have no common sense. Any moron that states that the forex IS RISK FREE only shows everyone on this forum that you are not a forex trader. Wake up, even those that have one day of trading experience knows that there are ALWAYS RISK trading the forex markets. Please lose the b.s.
    The only BS comes from your side and I start to grow sick with your idiotic approach. The only clueless person here is you and most your posts are utter rubbish and never contribute anything. You tell me not to assume what type of trader you are or what experience you have, but you do the same. I base mine on your moronic responses. You do not like another traders point of view and this is not my problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Brumby View Post
    I can accept at face value the difference between market as opposed to trader induced risk. However, I do have difficulty relating to the concept of market neutrality that you are supposedly making. The issue is not about having a different opinion because I do not actually understand the point that you are attempting to make in the first place. I would rather that you explain your post then leaving it in a nebulous state.
    My point is that all those unknown variables to your trading are not the fault of the market. I may not know my counter-party risk which would be my fault. I can't say it is the fault of the market. I may not know what the Fed will decide to do during their next meeting which is again my fault and not the fault of the market. That is how I view it and you can of course disagree and approach it with a different mindset.

you also read discussion at investing.com

you visit babypips.com site for basic information.

I noticed that you guys overlooked the date of this thread and many others on the forum!!

Forex Trading is the best way to get some extra money online, you need to understand that it can give you lots of money just by spending some good time in front of a computer, but first you need to learn lots of things.

User Tag List