Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Thankx Thankx:  0
Recommend Recommend:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to start

How to start

Hello everyone,

I am a newbie in Forex and wish to get any advice Please share your strategies on how you think it will be best to trade in Forex

Thank you,

If you are a new trader then I would suggest you to trade demo accounts of atleast 2 or 3 top rated brokers in order to get familiar with their trading processes. Also when you start live trading, do start with investing small amounts which is very helpful in checking the real processes of any broker.

Hie. i was also new. So as a pro trader i can suggest you to work on demo until you are happy with your trading. I have work on demo for one year then i have started as mini account to test my work.

To start you need to do some research that will help you to find the broker who will suits you and satisfy completely (or maybe it will be less worse) then you have to download the trading platform or some soft that your broker will offer then you have to put some money on deposit then you login and here we go! Another superman in business

The best way to do it is through Demo Account. I think it would be the best to learn through Demo Account and then start earning through live account.

Yeah, For learning trading, easiest and safest way is to trade on Demo account. Demo account is the best feature, you can find with any broker in market.

Doing demo is always required to start. But anyway you have to remember that demo is totally different from real trading because there is no pressure on you in demo trading. But in real account you will be facing lot of emotions. So use demo to test only the accuracy of your method.

Quote Originally Posted by Gustavo Woltmann View Post
    Hello everyone,

I am a newbie in Forex and wish to get any advice Please share your strategies on how you think it will be best to trade in Forex

Thank you,
    I encourage you to trading on a demo account first. once you understand how to operate the trading platform basis. then you can move to the next stage. is to choose a simple management that you can find in various guides. after that, you could try trading using little capital, and if you can, you choose a broker who is offering a deposit bonus. so that your capital can be increased.
    Remember, at the beginning of the forex business started, a beginner will experience a lot of bad things. so, do not be surprised. stay patient and always striving to be better.

aqibFXmart, in your message above you talk about "choose a simple management that you can find in various guides". Well, I think that's exactly what topic starter is searching for. Some exact names recommendation or maybe links. If you could share I think it will be very helpful, I think not only for him

When you are logged into your online forex trading platform make sure you set up alerts for the major currency pairs when their prices move close to so-called ‘big round numbers’. Studies have shown that big round numbers have an effect in major currency pairs, so they can actually be used as a stand-alone trading tool.

User Tag List