Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

share 60secondstrade

i just bought this indicator from ebay.but it doesnt come with an alter hope someone can add alter to it.and also change txt to tpl
    Attached Files Attached Files

maybe this usefull. Thanks
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Quote Originally Posted by buschell View Post
    i just bought this indicator from ebay.but it doesnt come with an alter hope someone can add alter to it.and also change txt to tpl
    I guess he ment adding alert not alter to this indicator.

Thanks to Stovedude for this!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Jayc Spik View Post
    When trading 60 Seconds, I only love to trade with CTOption broker. Because this is the only broker that offers highest payouts on 60 seconds trading which is up to 90%. Not only that, trade execution is super fast and swift with this amazing broker.
    OMG - - how many get you paid from CT ???

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    The next member that loves, poops, can't sleep or eat without CTOptions, I am going to give you a permanent fix. I will ban any and all conversation about CT Options. if you want to advertise in this forum, Pay us. If not we will ban you.

Period. End of Story.

Peachy
    Editor and Chief
    Peachy
    Editor and Chief

Worthless indi, which redraws the dots when re-attach it's on graf. Don't waste your time on this garbage.

I guess trading binary options on 60 sec strategy is very risky and is merely a suicide unless you are trading it using the news outcome.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeytrader1 View Post
    Thanks to Stovedude for this!
    anybody, please convert to mq5.. thanks

anyone with 60 second turbo

User Tag List