Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

(req) forex reversal

Has anyone heard of, or seen the Forex Reversal indi? It looks interesting, but seems rather expensive for an indicator. I found it @ [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Site claims to have launched today (06/02/2014)

Dear forum member. Thank you for participating in the posting and starting of a new thread. However, please take moment and reread the posting rules of the forum. No www or http and I would suggest the main title to the website leave front off and change the o to 0 in com. here are some examples

Hxxt.runforestrun.c0m
    xxx.runforexrun.c0m
    runpiprun.c0m

all of these will meet the forum guidelines. Thank you again.

Thumbs up

Run, Forest, Run

$499, no guarantee, no returns, states the world's best, cherry picked charts that are not updated and a sloppy.. cheap website with no contact name, address nor phone number should tell you something.

Probably one of the worst looking advertisements I've ever seen my friend.

Freddieforex, you make some great points. This is exactly why I check this site when considering anything related to Forex! Thanks for the input.

Md Hasan Fx

Please become familiar with the rules of the forum. No spamming and don't put personal contact info on the forum my friend.

Thanks

Update: Member was banned.

Quote Originally Posted by freddieforex View Post
    Please become familiar with the rules of the forum. No spamming and don't put personal contact info on the forum my friend.

Thanks
    freddieforex...I don't understand your most recent post. Was it intended for another thread?

Your personal info was removed by another member. Disregard my friend.

Had about 5 emails from different people promoting this one must be a good affiliate payout

Someone can remove the protection?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Quote Originally Posted by kbrcom View Post
    Had about 5 emails from different people promoting this one must be a good affiliate payout
    Please post the names of those doing so here and they will be investigated my friend.

It is 40% commission. The details are on "Affiliate" link on the site itself that leads to a different site.

They are running Affiliate contest as well and with contest leaderboard:

- Position Name
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] JASON KIWALUK
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Will Bingham
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Terrence Branley
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Scott Shubert

User Tag List