Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Hi DeadSOUL..

Thanks For your reply.....Happy to see your message...

Am there for your research and am there to give FEEDBACK for your work....

Plz share the indicator i do it live testing for you..EAGERLY WAITING Buddy

Quote Originally Posted by deadsoul View Post
    yes they need to be updated like we saw when the prices fly with the US RATE news so they left the range zone i already updated the lines for main pairs..and half way coding the indicator with the lack of feedback from members i have to live test the lines my self and adjust the calculations accordingly..to make it the best support and resistance indicator ever.
    Hi DS,

The lines are very good is there a time of day where they recalculate say for the 24hr period?

Hi DEADSOUL..

Kindly update Levels for all Currency Pairs and GOLD,COPPER,SILVER.

My Suggestion:-

Make it as an auto update line like when best support resistances come automatically line as to draw it.

Thankx (Received)
    Recommend (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hi DEADSOUL..

Make it as an auto update line like when best support resistances come automatically line as to draw it.

Hi DEADSOUL..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    hi ds,
    thank you for your last update of the majors. Am I correct, that this time you draw them a little bit different? This time it is easier to recogize the sr-zones: Two lines, with a small difference, one at the top and one at the body of the candlestick. For me this is more realistic for the market behavier. When it comes to the pullback, the price often retraces back to the zone. I am very interested in your method to draw your lines. I like this thread and wish everyone a properous new year 2017!

Hi DEADSOUL..

Hi DEADSOUL..smokey22.....23ray

i really appropriate the struggle of "deadsoul" for these support an resistance level, i have personally check theses levels and found these levels 90% accurate, i request to "deadsoul" to make these support and resistance level more best....

Quote Originally Posted by smokey22 View Post
    Hi DS,

The lines are very good is there a time of day where they recalculate say for the 24hr period?
    well,i didn't decide yet..as I'm watching the price reaction to these lines and change the variables slightly and slowly to reach perfection. happy 2017.

User Tag List