Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thank you deadsoul ...that price reverses from your specified levels and if it breaches it retraces to that levels and reverses ...just like support has turned into resistance ...Price commander is not very expensive for visible members...I guess so...
    MJ

deadsoul, your S&R lines appear to be set out in the manner described in "Bird Watching in Lion Country" by Dirk du Toit. Am I correct?

Quote Originally Posted by mr12323 View Post
    Thank you DEADSOUL for your contribution...Is it possible to have templates for GOLD ,SILVER,CRUDE,COPPER...CFDs...It would be usefull for all .
    Regards
    MJ
    Sorry my NET supscribtion is out..i have to wait tell the begening of the month and i will post all you need and update the levels..Im using my phone now to answer you.
    Last edited by deadsoul; 28-11-2016 at 11:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ForexNewbie51 View Post
    deadsoul, your S&R lines appear to be set out in the manner described in "Bird Watching in Lion Country" by Dirk du Toit. Am I correct?
    No..but if his levels met with mine in some places that mean hes right and Im right too

Totally does except he calls them "thin black lines". that's what popped into my head when I spotted the similarity. In his Bird Watching ...videos, he placed the levels lines pretty much as you have.

Quote Originally Posted by ForexNewbie51 View Post
    Totally does except he calls them "thin black lines". that's what popped into my head when I spotted the similarity. In his Bird Watching ...videos, he placed the levels lines pretty much as you have.
    Good..keep your eyes on these levels for now..let us see how price react..

Guys we need a feedback ,good or bad..so we can judge
    And modify accordingly..post your test results thats all
    Else..i will assume its not working for anybody...is it?

Hello, you can try this as well but you will really enjoy it , if you change all the default values in the input settings to true.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] .

EURUSD update after price movement this week...the blue line is the price in the first post..then the lines with magic..

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Quote Originally Posted by deadsoul View Post
    hello again dear WWW members..here we go again with something that i found very helpful for my friends here visible and invisible members..
    this is the most accurate levels i found depending on my 8 years experience...its not a trading system but what ever you are using for your trades you MUST consider these levels..and if you want you can scalp on them use them as take profit or breakout levels...its up to you ...if you need more pairs or anything else levels just let me know...thank you...and don't forget thank you button down there...

PS: download XM platform because i made the template on that platform

download mt4 here

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Hi Dead Soul. I need a request from you. Can you please make a templates for these level with AxiTrader Broker? And, the templates only for major pair?

User Tag List