Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads
6.2
 
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 165
  1. #1

    The most accurate levels

    hello again dear WWW members..here we go again with something that i found very helpful for my friends here visible and invisible members..
    this is the most accurate levels i found depending on my 8 years experience...its not a trading system but what ever you are using for your trades you MUST consider these levels..and if you want you can scalp on them use them as take profit or breakout levels...its up to you ...if you need more pairs or anything else levels just let me know...thank you...and don't forget thank you button down there...

    PS: download XM platform because i made the template on that platform

    download mt4 here
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Attached Files Attached Files

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by deadsoul View Post
    hello again dear WWW members..here we go again with something that i found very helpful for my friends here visible and invisible members..
    this is the most accurate levels i found depending on my 8 years experience...its not a trading system but what ever you are using for your trades you MUST consider these levels..and if you want you can scalp on them use them as take profit or breakout levels...its up to you ...if you need more pairs or anything else levels just let me know...thank you...and don't forget thank you button down there...

    PS: download XM platform because i made the template on that platform

    download mt4 here
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Thanks deadsoul,i thought all Metatrader platforms are the same so why the need for XM?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by watsone View Post
    Thanks deadsoul,i thought all Metatrader platforms are the same so why the need for XM?
    suit your self ...nothing special about XM but i made the templates there..candles are different usually between brokers regarding opening time..

  4. #4
    Here is another S&R indicator:

    This was developed and posted by WWI forum members about 5 or 6 years ago. I've been using it continuously since then.
    I don't have the source code (mq4) and recommend changing the levels from solid lines to dots.

    Not wanting to dilute original poster template system but rather add to for those that want to experiment.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  5. #5
    very nice S&R level according to pairs, nice job "deadsoul".

  6. #6
    Thank you DEADSOUL for your contribution...Is it possible to have templates for GOLD ,SILVER,CRUDE,COPPER...CFDs...It would be usefull for all .
    Regards
    MJ

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by ForexNewbie51 View Post
    Here is another S&R indicator:

    This was developed and posted by WWI forum members about 5 or 6 years ago. I've been using it continuously since then.
    I don't have the source code (mq4) and recommend changing the levels from solid lines to dots.

    Not wanting to dilute original poster template system but rather add to for those that want to experiment.
    not at all..your kind help is appreciated...but my levels are hand made..please check how accurate they are now after the price move since i posted the pictures..

  8. #8
    [QUOTE=deadsoul;273376] .... for my friends here visible and invisible members..
    ...and don't forget thank you button down there...
    /QUOTE]

    I only now realise why you said "and invisible members". 47 downloads and 8 [clicked] "thanks? (plus my one). That's twice as many as the same 47 downloads and 4 "thanks" for Jerca Pivots. It looks like on average >80% of downloads are by people who are indeed "invisible". You can't even prompt to make an effort of a mouse click on the "thanks" button as a gesture of good manners .. perhaps it reflects some kind of misplaced entitlement right or low culture. Either way it is a dis-incentive for posting anything.

  9. #9
    [QUOTE=ForexNewbie51;273407]
    Quote Originally Posted by deadsoul View Post
    .... for my friends here visible and invisible members..
    ...and don't forget thank you button down there...
    /QUOTE]

    I only now realise why you said "and invisible members". 47 downloads and 8 [clicked] "thanks? (plus my one). That's twice as many as the same 47 downloads and 4 "thanks" for Jerca Pivots. It looks like on average >80% of downloads are by people who are indeed "invisible". You can't even prompt to make an effort of a mouse click on the "thanks" button as a gesture of good manners .. perhaps it reflects some kind of misplaced entitlement right or low culture. Either way it is a dis-incentive for posting anything.
    Giving our time and efforts consuming discoveries not even that have motivate the thanks button click
    What else can do..
    This is why my price commander will go from expensive to very expensive...lol

  10. #10
    Any body saw how the price have reacted when it reached any of these levels?

User Tag List

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT +3. The time now is 12:50 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
DragonByte SEO, Advanced @User Tagging, Advanced Post Thanks / Like, Thread Ratings - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
All that information inside Forum does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Forum Management, but expresses the opinion of the writer.
Advertising positioning by Digital Point