Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Head and shoulder pattern indicator

I searched many forums for head and shoulder indicator but could not find it, Before some days i found it from somewhere, it works on mint 5 and 15 TF effectively with good accuracy, I found pattern only on 5 and 15 TF, but if you find pattern on other time frames then must inform me please,We can use this indicator for reversals and breakout especially, if you believe that only one indicator can make good Pips then you are wrong so use this Head and Shoulder indicators with other indicators, check this head and shoulder indicator and share you results here please...
    Attached Files Attached Files

ZUP_v135 H&S

ZUP_v135 H&S works on all tmeframes

Sorry "Aravind", i replied you so late, i say thank you for this "ZUP_v135_H&S" indicator, this "ZUP_v135_H&S", is very good for finding H&S patterns on the chart and the patterns are 90% accurate, do you have its upgraded version of "ZUP_v135_H&S", if you have any other indicator on H&S patterns then please share,,,,,,TIA
    Last edited by vitalfx; 28-12-2016 at 09:26 PM.

Sorry I do not have any updated version.

Interesting indicator

Here is Version v150

V150 is a bit too much information I will stick to V135
    Last edited by smokey22; 15-01-2017 at 11:27 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    thanks smokey22, keep uploading my friend and have good profit @ 2017 !!!

User Tag List