Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Timothy Sykes Penny Stocks

Hi all

Has anybody tried Timothy Sykes' Penny Stocks trading system? I don't know if it's just a good marketing ploy, or if he is a good trader, but he claims to make decent money everyday. His "students" all say that he is fantastic and they themselves are making money, but I'm not sure if they are just sheep. So anybody tried this out and actually made money from it?

Thanks in advance

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have. It's pretty good. He goes a little fast in spots, but is very through. I have a couple of dvd's, but I don't know how to upload them. I'll look into this & update.

The concept is awesome. Find fake companies and short them when they are pumped.

Cheri Cherl you have tried his methods and made money. Which strategy of his did you use.

hallo very interest theme i liked

I heard an interview with him once and he talked about getting those penny stock mailers that go out to pump a stock and then after a little research he shorts them. I like the concept but I think he needs the students along for the ride to provide volume to push it lower. Its not much different than the pump and dumper is doing to begin with.

With that said, I have never seen his course.

Quote Originally Posted by WarEagle View Post
    I heard an interview with him once and he talked about getting those penny stock mailers that go out to pump a stock and then after a little research he shorts them. I like the concept but I think he needs the students along for the ride to provide volume to push it lower. Its not much different than the pump and dumper is doing to begin with.
    A good point, but isn't there one difference: the pump & dumper is moving the stock away from fundamental valuation; Sykes et al are bringing it back & to some extent capping the excesses of the pump & dump?

I tried it and it works, although its like said before pretty though.
    Also you don't need the subscription service.
    Sykes uses a very pragmatic research tool. He just looks on yahoo finance on stocks with 52 week highs and lows or stocks that accumulate volume and puts them on his watchlist, after a bit company research.

Does someone have the new courses of Tim Sykes - Spikeability - and Matthew Owens (Sykes's friend better know as Triforce Trader)?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by Tony_amoroso; 21-09-2015 at 10:42 PM.

@ Tony, I've suscribed for 6 months to the Tim Sykes service. You never can really short the stocks advised. It is a scammer service, when Tim inform about a short, nobody can short. So he can't short himself and he only wins with your monney. So you can see him in a very little room and he 's speaking a lot for nothing.

User Tag List