Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Thankx Thankx:  0
Recommend Recommend:  0
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wyckoff

Wyckoff

I'm getting really interested in the Wyckoff method and am currently consuming everything I can on the subject. I was wondering if anyone on here who utilizes parts of Wyckoff's methodology in their trading found a specific wyckoff resource particularly helpful compared to others they had tried?

This question is not limited to Wyckoff - any resources related to volume and price prediction that they thought really changed their trading?

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm in the same boat as you. Currently reading the best eBook there is on VSA (volume spread analysis) "Master of the Markets". Make sure to go to Todd Kruegers website and sign up for his free weekly videos. They are great. I look forward to hear what others have to say as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_S View Post
    I'm in the same boat as you. Currently reading the best eBook there is on VSA (volume spread analysis) "Master of the Markets". Make sure to go to Todd Kruegers website and sign up for his free weekly videos. They are great. I look forward to hear what others have to say as well.
    Yes, I just finished reading that. Really illuminating and very much in line with Wyckoff methods. I really like david weis's work as well as I really like the way he describes "springs" which I feel get you in at the earliest time in a trade.

The one thing I really want to understand a little more is how to better predict the end of an intermediate up-wave. I understand the shortening of the thrust and narrower ranges but more resources on that would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by tokyogents View Post
    Please try this: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] for start. I suppose you know this well..

Yes, I know about that, thanks.

I was interested in hearing from people who have read or follow Wyckoff's work - specifically, what they thought really "opened" up their eyes to the market's price action

Volume Spread Analysis (VSA) techniques

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Identifies high probabilty low risk trade set ups based on trends and unusual volum

Identifies high probabilty low risk trade set ups based on trends and unusual volume activity within the trend

David Weis and Gavin Holmes trade the markets live using the all new VSA scanner and Weis Wave combined, with amazing results as you will see.

David Weis on Wyckoff, Support/Resistance, and Waves

David Weis on Wyckoff, Support/Resistance, and Waves

Applied Volume Spread Analysis in Short Term Trading

How to Scan Live For VSA Sequential Trade Set Ups

How to Scan Live For VSA Sequential Trade Set Ups

User Tag List