Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Thankx Thankx:  0
Recommend Recommend:  0

Shall we share experiences of Prognosis Elliott Wave Intraday price analysis

I've read lots of posts on this site but can't find a thread where we could exchange experiences of live use of Prognosis Elwave

I've been using it successfully for some years on daily prices and have just started using intraday price analysis on LSE shares.

Anyone else doing this? Or close?

(Please don't ask me for an illegal copy of Elwave. I've paid full price for mine)

Actually, this is a spam posting. It's way, way to obvious when a new guy makes his first posting wanting to discuss a commercial system and admits that he refuses to share a trading system on a share forum. Let's read the rules.

Please refrain from spamming the forum. If you want to advertise, contact our Editor in Chief, Peachy who can set you up with an account.

Thanks

Thread closed

User Tag List