Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Thankx Thankx:  0
Recommend Recommend:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Don't like the limit on custom indicators available in the navigator...

Quote Originally Posted by johanforex View Post
    That's a good point. What broker can you recommend?
    That really depends, run an online search and look around. I trade with FxPro and Paxforex, but others trade with different brokers all depending on their preference. I trade with those two as they have very good liquidity and my orders are filled at the price I enter.

Slow and requotes are issues that should be resolved. I still prefer MT4 to other platforms though

i think requote is an issue with your broker.

i don't have requote issues. BUT i do get filled at some distance sometimes from when i hit the buy at market button.

personally i didn't really like Alpari but Global Prime is treating me well.

with regards to MT4 platform.
    what i don't like is that i can't right click and duplicate stuff i draw on the chart.
    i'm quite visual so being able to duplicate/parallel lines off the chart helps alot. kind of like Tradestation actually.

of course this is only a small concern.

Quote Originally Posted by fxdon88 View Post
    slow and lagging signal is one of the thing I don't like...and funny thing is I don't like my trade being mess up...eg..in a few occasion when my trade is already in profit 60+pips, my account suddenly offline and show invalid account for few days...the moment online the trade is cancel...and another occasion, when my trade is in 20+ pips I set my stoploss to BE+1 (lock my profit)....lot size 0.02 and let it run. The next day I check, my trade was loss -$4. By right should have +$0.2. In my confusion I send an email to the support...no reply!!!!! I believe the broker is messing with my trade...is this possible???? only the broker know the answer...
    scam broker ...

Not about MT4, still ... Why MT4 do not record every tick on a file in MT4 folder ? it should be an option for every pairs !! so backtests could be more reliable.

I'm currently bumping my head on the table
    Getting only (forced) ticks about every 5 seconds and it's nearly impossible to do anything with the platform
    Opening a new chart window takes about 30 seconds
    Anyone else having this issue?

the mt4 system often disconnect which is major problem.

Quote Originally Posted by madelonfx View Post
    I am using mt4 also now and using service several broker, about connection also depending with server broker I think, because I am felt one broker if open order very good and fast execution, but using another broker platform sometime often facing with requote problem

I am hear if metaquotes will stoped development for mt4 and will focus on development for mt5
    If this is right information maybe someday later all trader will change and forward using mt5

User Tag List