Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Thankx Thankx:  0
Recommend Recommend:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    in modern day woman are more active than men.

Quote Originally Posted by senex21 View Post
    in modern day woman are more active than men.
    What you mean, maybe on real living women more active than men, like as women usually they having so many word if they talk with other person, different with men which sometime we talk if only need to talk, but in forex I have seen many men than women might because women less interested in forex

There are numerous successful female traders in the Forex Markets. It just seems like there are not many on this forum, but in real life, they do exist and trade everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by scwon View Post
    There are numerous successful female traders in the Forex Markets. It just seems like there are not many on this forum, but in real life, they do exist and trade everyday.
    Yes maybe, I am ever hear as old women from japan which she can making huge money from forex trading, and already as old women start trade, this is mean if actually forex is giving same opportunity even women and man to become successful trader
    I think many good trader they busy on trades and rarely on forum

Women are more Intelligent than the man, in any field also they have more time than men, thus they should be handed over the opportunity to them.

I think every human having various inteligent each other no matter as women and men, if we see most world leader is come from men, might we know albert einstein, benjamin franklin etc is from men, but indeed might there are women that become world leader but on small portion that many people known

I don't think that forex trading does have any gender discrimination or does it have..? Certainly NOT!!

Quote Originally Posted by imi2 View Post
    I don't think that forex trading does have any gender discrimination or does it have..? Certainly NOT!!
    Yes forex opened for women and men, but maybe most participant is come from men because having more interested on this business, while women might most of them interested on life style business but this is only my assumption, because there are some women trader and she work good

User Tag List