Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Thankx Thankx:  0
Recommend Recommend:  0

How difficult forex trading is for you?

Most forex traders seem to be short term, swing or intra-day traders looking to pick up a few pips and move on. What makes this difficult is that trying to accurately predict 30-40 pips over and over again on a consistent basis with a long term profit is something nearly impossible for most of them.

Sometime because still want more profit then making trader trying to open new entry again after hit target profit, and not always after open new trades then will get profit, sometime the trend already over and move on vice versa, so might better also if already hit target profit then retired and wait next day opportunity

Forex Trading is only difficult for those, who just don't get enough knowledge and experience and skills, you need to develop it first and then step into Forex Trading.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesticks View Post
    Forex Trading is only difficult for those, who just don't get enough knowledge and experience and skills, you need to develop it first and then step into Forex Trading.
    Maybe although forex business opened for everyone but not everyone will suitable with forex trading, this is risky business and as trader although now already become expert trader I think also in their trading career also ever facing with margin call account

I appreciate your effort! But to be honest, trading signal service is not proper way of trading to me, because I wanna be a successful Forex trader! In addition, that means, I need manual knowledge! This is way, I use my live trading account sincerely to learn technical as well as fundamental analysis!

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Mayyor View Post
    I appreciate your effort! But to be honest, trading signal service is not proper way of trading to me, because I wanna be a successful Forex trader! In addition, that means, I need manual knowledge! This is way, I use my live trading account sincerely to learn technical as well as fundamental analysis!
    Improved self ability with learning is better than using signal provider I think, because we will get more valuable lesson during these experience, become success is need process and progress I think there are no instant success in many business, included become profesional trader is not easy like as reading theory

Forex requires lots of knowledge and experience and skills in order to become a successful trader, you need to understand that without proper knowledge you cannot become successful.

User Tag List