Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Seems Martingale with High risks

Discuss Hunter Super Profit EA for FREE

i would like to see the performance report also i would like to know that this isnt your first time or you are not a starter

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Dear New Member, did you bother to read the dates of the last post that occured in this thread.

Now, really something that has not been posted to in over a year would not even be at the top of the forum post. So, You had to go looking for the that specific EA or something with a similar name. Then you expect somebody that did not follow up in over a year to provide you proof of anything and show you a performance report.

Really, Perhaps you need to rethink what you are doing.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by dkmnailouvm View Post
    i would like to see the performance report also i would like to know that this isnt your first time or you are not a starter
    Peachy
    Editor and Chief

Quote Originally Posted by peachy View Post
    Dear New Member, did you bother to read the dates of the last post that occured in this thread.

Peachy
    This is an excellent point that Peachy is bringing to the attention of members. If you see a date that shows the last posting of over 6 months ago, this is a good indication that the system has crashed and died. I never look at threads that have no updated postings since it's obvious that the system is of no interest to members anymore and that it would be a total waste of my valuable time to read.

Please don't try to resurrect a thread that is no longer updated by asking questions such as dkmnailouvm did. If you have a question about the system, I suggest that you send a pm to the member and inquire about the system. Also, replying to a thread that is dead in most cases, does not get a reply back from the original thread starter. Use the pm system and lets leave the dead threads alone my friends.

User Tag List