Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Thankx Thankx:  0
Recommend Recommend:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This is the Hallmark of this forum, Members Voluntarily Discuss, Request, Ask, Share ie Participate in this forum freely without any Eligibility or Obligation to Participate / Share. Many Silent Members Help themselves here & is the Reason for the Popularity of the Forum ( Which is an Invaluable Asset ).Till All the Stakeholders are Comfortable let the Camaraderie flow.
    Wish You Green Trades !

Warm Regards !

Aenigma ..... :)

Well it's unfortunate that people feel that way about sharing files, there are still plenty of people that are willing to share without asking anything in return, if there wasn’t, these types of websites would not be around too long. Should there be some type of download requirements, perhaps, to discourage hit n run downloading, but either way I don’t care and I’ll let the mods deal with that issue.
    You talk about why would anyone share expensive programs, well there are many expensive programs and eBooks here and on other websites, someone obviously had to initially purchase and share them, over the years I’ve spent thousands of dollars on programs and on membership websites and have shared what I have.

In regards to the file hosting websites, I don’t belong to any of them because I’m too cheap and don’t want to pay for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Equitas View Post
    I was talking about the bandwidth allotment of free file storage accounts, which can be used up by downloads of large files. Since no one here seems to be sharing large files that they're hosting in their own file account, they wouldn't encounter that problem.

That was secondary to my main point anyway, which was that people are not going to just give their valuable files away to anyone and everyone, which is what they'd be doing if they share them in this forum, which has zero download eligibility requirements.

I apologize if my comments sounded overly negative, I do appreciate the intelligent discussions about trading that take place in this forum, I was speaking strictly about file sharing.

I have shared many files here but because of the large number of downloaders, if I share many files that are larger than, say, 5 or 10 MB's in size, my file service host (I've used all the main ones over the years) will reduce the speed of my downloads and/or freeze my account for the remainder of a month - this has happened to me. Why do you think the file hosting services restrict the download speed from free accounts? (some to a mere crawl). Bandwidth is not free.

Wothar said: "there are many expensive programs and eBooks here and on other websites"

Only on the websites that have sensible download eligibility requirements. On sites like this ones that have none to speak of, you won't find any particularly rare or expensive files, only older material that's fairly easy for free online. Thanks

Well what I have done when uploading files is just pick a site that allows me to upload freely, when people download it will ask if you have a paid account and if not it still will allow you to download just at a much lower speed, so my view is hey I'm sharing files with everyone, it's your choice and problem to either pay for high speeds or wait for slow downloads but either way your still getting the files.

About Rules of the Forum

I am new here and want to learn about what binary option exactly is. So help me guys

User Tag List