[1909-1994] W D Gann eBooks [Gann]

Some Links are missing (part2, part3, part4~)

Some Links are missing (part2, part3, part4~)

some links are not working part2, part3, part4. Please can someone reupload links. Thanks!

kwonkicker

WwI Memebr
oh man this mirrorupload thing is kicking my butt. i get 3 parts and when i get to 4th none of the links work. the books are 10-20mb in size, why split them in 4 parts?! the whole download section of the forum is messed up.

bonnie,

he is looking for this book:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Sixer
Hi Sixer,

About the link that you posted in the quote above.
Code:
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/stock-market-forecasting-courses-w-d-gann/1019064126

Please, Do you know if is it the same book that boonie has uploaded called: ''W D Gann - No.3 Master Forecasting Method and Unpublished Stock Market Forecasting Courses''?

Thank you!

Sobe

WwI Memebr
Hi All,

Can anyone re-upload Why Money is Lost & How to Make Profits again the link is dead. Thank you
Why did you not list the post number where the book download is not working. No one is going to proceed without that.

the most important thing in all requests is the post number so people can find the book.

You claim the link is dead. well all too often it is not dead. LIST THE POST NUMBER SO PEOPLE CAN CHECK IT OUT FOR YOU.

Why did you not list the post number where the book download is not working. No one is going to proceed without that.

the most important thing in all requests is the post number so people can find the book.

You claim the link is dead. well all too often it is not dead. LIST THE POST NUMBER SO PEOPLE CAN CHECK IT OUT FOR YOU.
Hi Sobe,

Sorry for the confusion.

post no. #3
Book title W D Gann - Why Money is Lost & How to Make Profits

Thank you

Sobe

WwI Memebr
Kder Please go back into your post 33 and delete out the bad link. we do not want bad links around as they make trouble for other people. Just get rid of it. It is already in Post 3.

OK here is your book.

ghhtrcww

WwI Memebr
Currently, I own book titled: WD Gann's Private Ephemeris 1941-1950 I want to share with others the knowledge gained from it, hope to receive positive feedback from the people:
Code:
 http://investdownload.com/9rq [/ code]
Good luck.[/QUOTE]

Pls post somewhere else except investdownload.

Please upload if anybody has followings ebooks by Gann Study Group:
1. W. D. Gann on the Law of Vibration
2. W. D. Gann on the Master Time Factor
3. Who was OROLO

Thanks.

Please upload if anybody has followings ebooks by Gann Study Group:
1. W. D. Gann on the Law of Vibration
2. W. D. Gann on the Master Time Factor
3. Who was OROLO

Thanks.
[MENTION=60062]awarke68[/MENTION], here are your requested books. This is my first share here :)

- Gann on Law of Vibration
- Gann on the master time factor
- Who was Orolo

Syed

WwI Memebr
Could someone please repost on 4shared:
W D Gann - No.3 Master Forecasting Method and Unpublished Stock Market Forecasting Courses
from post #2 , the links are dead.