(Req) Fractal Forecasting by Ian Copsey

adelzadeh

WwI Memebr
images.png

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

that all waves, both impulsive and corrective, develop in 3-wave structures and; that the ratio methodology was entirely different to the traditional way Fibonacci ratios are currently used. By this method, a 5-wave structure will generate only two types of waves: Wave A and Wave C, which are the building blocks to create all other waves. This process eliminates extended waves, failed fifths and leading/ending diagonals to produce a single consistent impulsive structure. In his presentation, Ian will explain this process that provides a single thread of fractal development from 1-minute data through monthly data, all within the ratio methodology. Furthermore, HEW provides a more logical progression of development and which, through the ratio structure, enables the potential for pinpoint accurate forecasting.

Last edited:
Hello Sir
I can't really thank you enough! I was looking for this book with no luck until I found your post.
But please if you have a better version maybe a better scan it would be great, because it's hard to read unless it is on a big screen.
I'm thinking about remastering this edition, like type it and format it better and share it here, but thought I'd better ask before I start because it's not an easy job to do.
Anyway thank you again for your great job :)

adelzadeh

WwI Memebr
Hello Sir
I can't really thank you enough! I was looking for this book with no luck until I found your post.
But please if you have a better version maybe a better scan it would be great, because it's hard to read unless it is on a big screen.
I'm thinking about remastering this edition, like type it and format it better and share it here, but thought I'd better ask before I start because it's not an easy job to do.
Anyway thank you again for your great job :)
hello my friend
i find this book in china server
if i find better copy i share it
have nice day