One To One Coaching By Mj

MJ2008

Super Moderators
WwI Memebr
Hi all

I will try to keep this short
The last 2 year I start get so many people interesting in my trading and a lot of them asking me to teach them my trading style this story start when I was teaching some friend for free and after they success they start to recommend me and I start to get so many people interesting and I start to try my best to help them and since I can't handle all I get many advice to make it paid service so I start this project :

One To One Coaching By Mj :

William Delbert Gann , Leonardo Fibonacci , not just them there are a lot of name like :
Ernest Rutherford , Albert Einstein , René Descartes , Charles Francis Richter , Isaac Newton , Blaise Pascal , Thomas Edison , ,,,,, and much much more this is what come now to my mined .

they are all changed the world with very big heritage and I see them all dancing in same Theater I see them all in my Forex chart and in everything Created by God as Golden Ratio .

What I want to say guys THINK OUT OF THE BOX .
This is what I did and I am happy with the result I have and I start this thread to help you doing what I did by trading in my way MJ Gann style .

For more information please PM me or chat with me in skype .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi

I have 3 Group :

Group A : One To 1 / 6 month / 3000$
Group B : One To 3 / 6 month / 1000$
group C : One To 6 / 6 month / 500$

All Are same information
please add me to your skype for more information my ID is : majjed2005

Some Reviews

MJ is very kind and honest. He always answer my questions on skype. Live coaching with MJ is much better than reading his post on the VIP forum because you can ask and talk to him directly. I would like to say thank you so much MJ for this opportunity. Its an endless asset for me to learn and can even pass to my generations. As he said on the GAnn thread, he will quit forex if I dont earn through this method. And that gave me very strong trust and confidence in him.
Learning From Mj is Awesome.People can Learn Elliott easily,gann is nt so easy to learn n apply.In forex the more you Learn the more you earn.By Learning Gann you get Confidence to trade(Because after learning gann we analysis market in Mathematical way).I really wanna thank you Mj for opening your teaching Program.Your Education is PriceLess.One thing in Mj is awesome .Mj is Simple ,Honest and Unbeatable :p
There is nothing in words to describe how much I have benefited from MJ's coaching. He is a demanding teacher - he will ask you to submit homework via email and yes, he will read them. The homework part is actually for our own good. We will display our misconceptions and misunderstandings in our submitted homework and MJ is there to correct for us. He will then compile our mistakes and address them to us in the next meeting session. MJ is an endearing friend, who is always there patiently to assist you when you are having troubles - he will not leave you alone. But of course, we would like to have more time with MJ but he is a very busy man. Furthermore, all of us are staying in different parts of the world - so I can comprehend that he - one person - is trying his very best to meet/talk to everyone and to accommodate everyone's needs/requests. I strongly believe this is not easy for anyone/him - but this point - also clearly and truly shows that he is deeply committed and wants to help us to become better by learning his proprietary MJ Gann trading methodology. I thank you , MJ.
I've taken the first few classes at this point, and can say that my hope of someday being successful at forex (I've been involved with running and programming EAs and some manual trading, but no consistent success so far in over 6 years) has turned into certainty that I'll be successful in a short time. I will give an update with my results in a couple months, but one thing I can say is that it is so nice to be knowing that you are learning from someone that is extremely successful, which is contrary to the norm of being bombarded with thousands of different systems out there that all claim to be successful but mostly are not. Because of this it also makes it hard to invest a lot of time and effort into any one system if you don't know what it's success will be. Needless to say, as shown by the successes of traders following the methods in his threads this course is different. I feel extremely privileged to be taking his course. I also agree with the others about that MJ cares a lot about his students success, thus the modest fee is an extraordinary bargain.
I start with MJ from launching of our forum, and 2 years before in trading, we have teach together this extremely hard market (forex) When both of us was think to left forex we support each other to stay and keep our plan, to learn and make everything "impossible" how to be profitable and living from trading!

MJ is one of the best traders,teachers,psychologists,mathematicians and fighters in forex market!

No one will sorry, he will bring to high level in professional trading, but i must say honestly that 50% depending from your psychology and talent!

Best, Tino!
Just started Group A coaching with MJ and I would say, "He and his techniques are amazing!" I have been struggled for analyzing the up and downs in the forex market. I have tried many different ways but it is like gambling (guess and not certain). But with MJ demonstrating how he forecast the market and trend mathematically, I am sure I can make more profits than now (note: i make profits in this market, but I see how I can earn so much more from MJ). As others said, "Learning from MJ is priceless." Thank you MJ, my friend.
i had the honour to be one of the students of MJ..i subscribed to the course with MJ..starting next week....i am one of the loosers like many other traders..i have been studying for years to get better but still loss more than profit...i will share my results later and how my trading improved when i start applying the lessons from MJ...i trust MJ talent very much ...and my advice to novice traders like me...try to find a coach like MJ to guide ur way..otherwise u will either fail or u will take too much time to make profits...finally thats only my personal humble opinion...
Here's my update after close to 2 months training with MJ. I've started demo trade on my second month of training and these are the results up to 20th.
And I believe I have just barely learned 30% of his methods? Trading takes patience and also passion. To me, you need to find the reason why you want to trade. Without that reason, it's just another expensive hobby and you will not succeed.

View attachment 25270

I used to be an aggressive trader (gambler) whose only reason to enter the market is to make some quick bucks. I will sit in front of the computer looking at charts finding excuses to enter. I can make 100% in a short time but would eventually lose them all afterwards. It has been a roller coaster ride for a few years until I came across MJ and was accepted into his training. For those who are still on the fence, this is the real deal. It has never been simpler to trade in the FOREX market after tapping into MJ's methods. Here is the updated results as for today. I will continue to practice until MJ approves me of trading real account :)

Btw, these are all standard 0.1 lots!

View attachment 25272
Update from me:

I have finished the third session with Mj and when I was doing the assignments, I found a trade opportunity and made some profits ;)

Also, I keep reminding myself to practice, practice, and practice. There are still a lots for me to learn from Mj.
I will at add a short note here for the Seeker.
Being new to this forum and not knowing anything of MJ directly, just a few post claiming that he (MJ) was very good at helping one to get straight with the markets. Being skeptical I joined group C to test the waters and to this day have no regrets doing this whatsoever and in fact the group method is a great way to get you in the door with MJ. Currently in week four now and our group is applying the MJ method to real active charts. I personally have been benefited greatly by joining up with MJ and would consider doing it again if he was to offer an advanced methods group or something of this venue to keep myself advancing...

Simply put, MJ knows market mechanics inside out and he walks his talk.

T45
When u miss the webinar mj finds u another date for the missed lesson ; u dont need written documents coz mj watch u doing everything by ur hand....its the best practical course i have ever seen...my results suddenly turned to profits but i will not share until am sure its consistent profits...i have been studying trading forex for 2 years with negative results ;now thanks god i started to be good trader finally...thank u so much mj
Hello traders. Just posting here to say that i am the happy 6th trader that began a 1 to 6 coaching with MJ.
Started a couple of days ago but can tell he is a great forex trader and coach. Great insight he has. He is available to any questions on skype and he has very clear method. One of a kind.
Also tried to take a trade of my own and took 15 + pips.
Will post as we develop.
Thank you.
A quick update after 3 months training and 2 months into demo.
Up +4643 pips. Mainly trading on 4H time frames and above. Haven't been focusing much due to busy work schedule but gonna move to lower time frames for fast action scalping when I get the chance!
This is definitely one of the best methods I learned over the years.
So far it seems a great system and MJ is a great trader and coach.
My first seven demo trades or how to make 75% account in 3 days (see picture attached). Yes it is demo and yes it is over leveraged but is good to know what hapens in the market.
Thank you MJ. (And this is just the begining as this is our first month of coaching).
Hello andrew3333,
I often wondered where or why all market analysis is divided into Gann or not be Gann.

In the current group that I attend weekly with MJ we are plotting maps of where market is most likely to stall, turn lower and move higher. I was a non-believer but at the same time was curios as a Cat after ready what other claimed to have accomplished… So I joined.. I have found it to be well worth my time and money. You may consider joining in with group C. at some time. It’s truly a panacea my friend.

T45
Dear all,

I am working on my demo trading. I made some mistakes in the first week and Mj has coached me about that. In the second weekI have turned my account from 5000 to 5441 (size: 0.1 lot).

Thanks you Mj.
MJ is a great coach. He is also visiting your computer in some sessions to see by himself how you aply his teaching. He is answering any questions you might have regarding what he teached.
I will provide also an update to a statement of my demo account after 13 days of trading (i started with 10K and now have 50K).
Thanks again MJ.
I'm retiring my 3 months demo account as of today.
8.3k nett pips gained translates to 2.7k pips per month.
Going live from now on. All the best everyone! See you on the other side!

View attachment 29423
Hi there all...

I have zipped the file & hopefully this works uploading...

It's a Demo Account approx 1.5 months old & results are based on one strategy only...mistakes have been made my myself but still doing OK...
Hi there all,

Recently began one on one coaching with MJ about a month ago. So far am finding it an exciting & different way of looking at the charts...have been studying price form which is one dimension of the system he teaches, soon to commence on time studies, which is a second dimension of trading. We are given tasks to do between each lesson & find that MJ is always on hand to answer any questions & look at charts u have sent for review, this helps immensely as it allows u to progress at a quicker rate...so far am quite happy with the lessons & look forward to each lesson! Thanks MJ...
Hello everyone.

I started only four weeks ago in a one to one course. It’s soon to give a good opinion but trading all this week on a demo account the results have been very satisfactory even using only the most basic rules.

A long way ahead to the course ending but looks good. I joined the group A because my English is pretty basic (spoken one, not written) and I thought I would need more time than usual. Perhaps he hasn’t had a worst English speaker than me but I can say that from the first class in which I felt completely oxidized to the last one I’ve noticed a very positive development thanks to MJ because he is very patient with me when I speak and he waits to me to articulate what I want to communicate. Of course if I don´t understand any concept, he repeats until I do. So if someone is doubting to sign in about the language I can tell you that's no excuse.

Whenever I get more conclusive results I’ll be write again. I'm getting a breath of fresh air in my trading.

Thanks
Hello all, i follow MJ course. from now i can say, MJ give me a cash printer machine

for people who already follow or finished formation with MJ, i want create a skype chan for trading discussion contact me in private we can work together.

regards
thierry
Hello Traders

Now I am feeling to trade with confident... I have try MJ system on lower time frame and I found it also Profitable... This is M5 time frame trades.
Hey guys !!! just want to tell you that after 6 years of up and downs .... i finally found my way in MJ's technique .... Simple , clear charts with professional advices ... take the time to contact MJ and talk with him , there is possibilities for all budgets !! i remember that i use to target 100 pips a week ... now it comes by hundreds when you take time and you do your homeworks ...
Thank you MJ's ....
Hello All,
following advice of my friend Alexandre concerning MJ coaching and to be honest is very good, not only MJ learn a new way to trade for me and in the same time he can maximize all other strategy with what we learn from on MJ trading style. Many thanks for your great job and your patience with all of student.

Thanks Alexander to make this gift and Thanks MJ , change nothing all is fine!!
I have been learning from MJ since last Feb/2014. almost 1 year.
I took one to one Group A course.
Once a week via Skype and teamviewer, we had a meeting.
I learnt MJ's trading methods , applied it to a charts during week days, reported it to MJ, and MJ gave some advices.

Last year, when I had many good trades, I earned 40 to 50% per month.
But, I used too big lot sizes and risk management was poor.
Now I use smaller lot size and so far, I earned 15% profit in this month.

View attachment 39004

If you have any question, I am welcome to answer it.

Koichi
If you have difficulties to trade Forex, I recommend MJ's coaching, because it works.
37.4% up, so far, in this month. Without MJ's strategy, I could not get such returns,
so, I really admire MJ.

View attachment 39068
I have not yet completed training from MJ but behold the wonders I am doing. I still expect to reap more fruits from MJ.

Welcome To join me My skype ID : majjed2005
Best Regards
M

Last edited:
Hi all

I will try to keep this short
The last 2 year I start get so many people interesting in my trading and a lot of them asking me to teach them my trading style this story start when I was teaching some friend for free and after they success they start to recommend me and I start to get so many people interesting and I start to try my best to help them and since I can't handle all I get many advice to make it paid service so I start this project :

One To One Coaching By Mj :

William Delbert Gann , Leonardo Fibonacci , not just them there are a lot of name like :
Ernest Rutherford , Albert Einstein , René Descartes , Charles Francis Richter , Isaac Newton , Blaise Pascal , Thomas Edison , ,,,,, and much much more this is what come now to my mined .

they are all changed the world with very big heritage and I see them all dancing in same Theater I see them all in my Forex chart and in everything Created by God as Golden Ratio .

What I want to say guys THINK OUT OF THE BOX .
This is what I did and I am happy with the result I have and I start this thread to help you doing what I did by trading in my way MJ Gann style .

For more information please PM me or chat with me in skype .
how much is the cost of training and what and what is the benefits? and the MODE of payments available.THANKS

MJ2008,
WOW! What a vast new frontier of understanding you layout before us…
Attending your online study group is opening new doorways that have been locked solid, for good reason! Knowledge is the Power.
Having now seen your method running out in real time…. how can one ever again argument its Power!

Thank You Sir!

T45

Thanks MJ for the opportunity to learn under your wings. Your method has definitely opened a different dimension at how I look at the charts.
Just within 2 training sessions, I was now able to apply the method in smaller time frames to scalp almost at up to 80% accuracy. And as I know, it was just the tip of the iceberg to what is more to be learned.
Sometimes it's really hard to get hold of you due to your busy schedule. I look forward to our next meeting session and soon to join you among the elite 3% :)

mario777

WwI Memebr
MJ is very kind and honest. He always answer my questions on skype. Live coaching with MJ is much better than reading his post on the VIP forum because you can ask and talk to him directly. I would like to say thank you so much MJ for this opportunity. Its an endless asset for me to learn and can even pass to my generations. As he said on the GAnn thread, he will quit forex if I dont earn through this method. And that gave me very strong trust and confidence in him.

MJ2008

Super Moderators
WwI Memebr
how much is the cost of training and what and what is the benefits? and the MODE of payments available.THANKS
Hi

I have 3 Group :

Group A : One To 1 / 6 month / 3000$
Group B : One To 3 / 6 month / 1000$
group C : One To 6 / 6 month / 500$

All Are same information
please add me to your skype for more information my ID is : majjed2005

Best Regards
Mj

ksinghrathor

WwI Memebr
Learning From Mj is Awesome.People can Learn Elliott easily,gann is nt so easy to learn n apply.In forex the more you Learn the more you earn.By Learning Gann you get Confidence to trade(Because after learning gann we analysis market in Mathematical way).I really wanna thank you Mj for opening your teaching Program.Your Education is PriceLess.One thing in Mj is awesome .Mj is Simple ,Honest and Unbeatable :p

randycha

WwI Memebr
Coaching by MJ

Coaching by MJ

There is nothing in words to describe how much I have benefited from MJ's coaching. He is a demanding teacher - he will ask you to submit homework via email and yes, he will read them. The homework part is actually for our own good. We will display our misconceptions and misunderstandings in our submitted homework and MJ is there to correct for us. He will then compile our mistakes and address them to us in the next meeting session. MJ is an endearing friend, who is always there patiently to assist you when you are having troubles - he will not leave you alone. But of course, we would like to have more time with MJ but he is a very busy man. Furthermore, all of us are staying in different parts of the world - so I can comprehend that he - one person - is trying his very best to meet/talk to everyone and to accommodate everyone's needs/requests. I strongly believe this is not easy for anyone/him - but this point - also clearly and truly shows that he is deeply committed and wants to help us to become better by learning his proprietary MJ Gann trading methodology. I thank you , MJ.

ksch

knowing you will succeed

knowing you will succeed

I've taken the first few classes at this point, and can say that my hope of someday being successful at forex (I've been involved with running and programming EAs and some manual trading, but no consistent success so far in over 6 years) has turned into certainty that I'll be successful in a short time. I will give an update with my results in a couple months, but one thing I can say is that it is so nice to be knowing that you are learning from someone that is extremely successful, which is contrary to the norm of being bombarded with thousands of different systems out there that all claim to be successful but mostly are not. Because of this it also makes it hard to invest a lot of time and effort into any one system if you don't know what it's success will be. Needless to say, as shown by the successes of traders following the methods in his threads this course is different. I feel extremely privileged to be taking his course. I also agree with the others about that MJ cares a lot about his students success, thus the modest fee is an extraordinary bargain.

Tinojazz

VIP Member
WwI Memebr
I start with MJ from launching of our forum, and 2 years before in trading, we have teach together this extremely hard market (forex) When both of us was think to left forex we support each other to stay and keep our plan, to learn and make everything "impossible" how to be profitable and living from trading!

MJ is one of the best traders,teachers,psychologists,mathematicians and fighters in forex market!

No one will sorry, he will bring to high level in professional trading, but i must say honestly that 50% depending from your psychology and talent!

Best, Tino!

sfs00784

WwI Memebr
Just started Group A coaching with MJ and I would say, "He and his techniques are amazing!" I have been struggled for analyzing the up and downs in the forex market. I have tried many different ways but it is like gambling (guess and not certain). But with MJ demonstrating how he forecast the market and trend mathematically, I am sure I can make more profits than now (note: i make profits in this market, but I see how I can earn so much more from MJ). As others said, "Learning from MJ is priceless." Thank you MJ, my friend.

hooshoo

WwI Memebr
i had the honour to be one of the students of MJ..i subscribed to the course with MJ..starting next week....i am one of the loosers like many other traders..i have been studying for years to get better but still loss more than profit...i will share my results later and how my trading improved when i start applying the lessons from MJ...i trust MJ talent very much ...and my advice to novice traders like me...try to find a coach like MJ to guide ur way..otherwise u will either fail or u will take too much time to make profits...finally thats only my personal humble opinion...

Here's my update after close to 2 months training with MJ. I've started demo trade on my second month of training and these are the results up to 20th.
And I believe I have just barely learned 30% of his methods? Trading takes patience and also passion. To me, you need to find the reason why you want to trade. Without that reason, it's just another expensive hobby and you will not succeed.

PL.jpg

I used to be an aggressive trader (gambler) whose only reason to enter the market is to make some quick bucks. I will sit in front of the computer looking at charts finding excuses to enter. I can make 100% in a short time but would eventually lose them all afterwards. It has been a roller coaster ride for a few years until I came across MJ and was accepted into his training. For those who are still on the fence, this is the real deal. It has never been simpler to trade in the FOREX market after tapping into MJ's methods. Here is the updated results as for today. I will continue to practice until MJ approves me of trading real account :)

Btw, these are all standard 0.1 lots!

PL2.jpg

scwon

WwI Memebr
What are the Groups and price breakdown. Is he saying he will teach from 1 to 6 for $500. And is this the complete training? Why the price difference?

sfs00784

WwI Memebr
What are the Groups and price breakdown. Is he saying he will teach from 1 to 6 for $500. And is this the complete training? Why the price difference?
Group A. $3000. 1 on 1. MJ will arrange a timeslot with you and he will focus solely on you, your trading progress and your questions.
Group C. $1000. 3 people join a timeslot to and be coached by MJ altogether. Same materials will be covered.
Group D. Similar to C. Just that you will have more people at a time and less chance to ask questions.

If $3000 is not a big problem for you, I suggest you to join Group A. (Note: I have joined Group A.)

sfs00784

WwI Memebr
Update from me:

I have finished the third session with Mj and when I was doing the assignments, I found a trade opportunity and made some profits ;)

Also, I keep reminding myself to practice, practice, and practice. There are still a lots for me to learn from Mj.