mag_de_mars

WwI Memebr
Hello all, i follow MJ course. from now i can say, MJ give me a cash printer machine

for people who already follow or finished formation with MJ, i want create a skype chan for trading discussion contact me in private we can work together.

regards
thierry

wwwfx

WwI Memebr
Are here people around with verified live account trading MJ method for a longer period of time? If yes please pm me. Don't post mfb link here. Thanks

scwon

WwI Memebr
We still have one that will not get off his rear end and choose the times he can be available for training. Holding everyone else up. Yes Carlos, I'm talking about you.

I have been following this thread for some time. I have only recently started to trade forex so I was eager to learn from MJ. I started about two months ago with Group A – one to one coaching. It is still early days but I have learnt a lot from MJ. One must make the effort to learn and understand his methods. My demo trades are profitable and I am genuinely pleased with the progress I have made. I will update again once I build upon my experience.

fasrov

WwI Memebr
It's my pleasure to learn from MJ, and this makes me very happy...
For now we study Form Reading and have much time to practice...

Every time MJ gives us new instructions and they are very easy to understand.
I am amazed how many people have learned from MJ to trade successfully.

MJ is a very good coach and he gives us a unique trading method.
He is always around to help if you have any question.

I strongly recommend MJ's coaching for all who want to
trade like a professional Forex trader.

Thanks MJ for this GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY...

I have recently started the course, and although it has only been a short time, I'm making progress and glad to be involved. Much has been said in the past about MJ's integrity,willingness to help and ability to teach new concepts and thankfully I've found these statements and remarks to be justified.I'll update periodically as I make progress.

sponge

I am currently taking MJ course. So far we have covered price forms and timing approaches. We are encouraged by MJ each week to apply what has been taught during the lessons. We then meet on Skype the following week to discuss/review our application of the material to improve our understanding of the methods. Each week during our meetings, MJ will review the material and ask for questions and feedback from the group. He is always checking to make sure the group understands each concept before moving on to the next. If there are members who are having trouble understanding the concepts, then he will often take extra time to help make sure that they have opportunities to ask questions to better understand the material. I will continue to update further as the course progresses.

mag_de_mars

WwI Memebr
Hi all again, following MJ course i'm up to 95% up for now in near 2 months, i do not give success rate for congratulate my ego, this is just to say yes is possible, and it's real and on real account!! what is nice too is that you can mix MJ learning with other strategy already used. for my side i'm really really happy with my knowledge acquired from him. I think i have understand "the concept"

Course for me is finished and i'm always in contact with him when i need to have informations.
And i always have an answer to my question.

best reg@rds
Thierry

Just signed up for the next group C and looking forward to seeing if the training is all it's cracked up to be. We're 4 at the moment so just waiting for another 2 to join. When the group gets rolling I'll be sure to post my review, either good/bad, here. Talked to MJ on Skype and he seems like a decent guy that knows his stuff, so it should be interesting.

L

fasrov

WwI Memebr
My result of May/2015 with solely MJ Method.

View attachment 69041
Hi all again, following MJ course i'm up to 95% up for now in near 2 months, i do not give success rate for congratulate my ego, this is just to say yes is possible, and it's real and on real account!! what is nice too is that you can mix MJ learning with other strategy already used. for my side i'm really really happy with my knowledge acquired from him. I think i have understand "the concept"

Course for me is finished and i'm always in contact with him when i need to have informations.
And i always have an answer to my question.

best reg@rds
Thierry
That's fantastic results guys !.. For now I can say that training is going well!

Every time Mj surprise us with new information - it is a real magician and his method of trading is unique it really works on every timeframe and currency pair and it is... very accurate !!

If you are interested, this is the best opportunity and the great chance for everyone…

Thanks MJ for your guidance and support.

I will update again when I finish the course..

best reg@rds
Deyan