(req) BumbleBeeFX EA

adri71

WwI Memebr
I'm not selling anything here or in the forum, informed before saying the word stupid.
I written (req) in the title and not sell.

peachy

WwI Memebr
everyone have this EA Bumble Bee FX
[url
live Account
Here is the problem that I have with how you have attempted to create this thread. You have provided specific link to account. account number and password. then you ask to have it shared. briefly looking at the home page and at a couple additional pages, none of this information jumps out at you. Based on the information you have obtained. There is reasonable doubt present to your true intentions. I have deleted some of your post. Please do not provide that information again. If you was just looking for a share, you would not have to provide the link to access the account the person who would be sharing would already have that.

Just to much does not add up about your true intentions.

Peachy
Editor and Chief

mecman2

WwI Memebr
Its an Arbitrage ea by looking at it's trade duration. The most intresting thing about the EA is that vendor, provided me with real true answers about his system. We all know how that the developer of Hope EA for example does not provide direct information about questions asked on his EA and yet he wants to charge his customer for support, which is not fair to buyers.
I think this guy may could be more helpful in providing answers to questions asked, I hope to purchase this EA soon

mecman2

WwI Memebr
Here is the problem that I have with how you have attempted to create this thread. You have provided specific link to account. account number and password. then you ask to have it shared. briefly looking at the home page and at a couple additional pages, none of this information jumps out at you. Based on the information you have obtained. There is reasonable doubt present to your true intentions. I have deleted some of your post. Please do not provide that information again. If you was just looking for a share, you would not have to provide the link to access the account the person who would be sharing would already have that.

Just to much does not add up about your true intentions.

Peachy
Editor and Chief
Just my two cents, I think you are actually correct from all indicatons hehehe. That was smart, i did'nt see that Lol :D

pilsener

WwI Memebr
Poster. You can discuss this. but you cannot list this information in the forum. please be careful on the information that you load in this forum

yangsail

WwI Memebr
The website is down now. And I found his real account's name is "BumbleBeeFX". I remember most brokers demand their clients using their true names to open a real account. And I searched his broker: USGFX. Did anybody use this broker before? I goggled it and found a lot of negative comments.

Fed77

The website is down now. And I found his real account's name is "BumbleBeeFX". I remember most brokers demand their clients using their true names to open a real account. And I searched his broker: USGFX. Did anybody use this broker before? I goggled it and found a lot of negative comments.
Hi.Interestingly thanks for the info
In light of the fact that USG FX does not allow any type of Scslping , how is your Bumblebee FX ea working here with this broker?? Scslping is only allowed on there ECN account which has a minimum opening balance of $10k, and this Bumblebee FX EA test is on a $500 account, how is this even possible ?? I just talked to USG FX on the phone and verified this information, and it appears that they only offer the ECN account to certain countries, which I cannot get in Canada.

Big t1:
The BBFX ea is now updated to the latest version (V1.2) and is again available.

Following the resolution of this confusion regarding availability, the FPA Real Money Test has resumed as of this writing.
So Santa's Sleigh remains parked on the roof ready, blinking, and available for unloading.
Now to the goodies:
This ea is a very High-Frequency trader that relies heavily upon its placement upon a competent VPS server system with extremely low latency to the broker of record, very tight spreads, and high liquidity it also demands competent oversight.
ANYONE WHO DOES NOT UNDERSTAND OR WANT TO DEAL WITH THESE CONDITIONS SHOULD ABSOLUTELY REFRAIN FROM PURCHASING BBFX UNTIL THEY COME TO BOTH UNDERSTAND IT, AND AGREE TO HANDLE IT "AS IS"!
This will save you, the vendor, and the FPA a good deal of grief.
Very sharp and light swords are easily swung; but, cut both ways equally well.
So how can one assess this system's worth? Basically, you can't.
Instead, the vendor has agreed to provide me with an evaluation copy of BBFX, and I have agreed to test it soon on a real money account at a broker and VPS of my choice, and make an independent assessment, comparison, and evaluation of its performance for you; if it survives a preliminary Demo test.
If the FPA results are independently verifiable (as they should be if there is true merit) you will see it here first.
Please stay tuned. Last edited by BigT1;

Mr. Alex Schmidt, representing BBFX, is seemingly operating this company from Florida USA; is of Russian origin, and is working with his closely held group of Russian forex programmers.

BumbleBeeFX Website

Please accept my apologies for taking so long, we have issues with hosting provider and now website is back and fully functional.
Thank you All !
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.