Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    All the links in Post 1 and 2 are dead except for one working link for part 1 in post 2. Can someone please re-upload these.

Thank you,
    Johny

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Have not checked if the Links are Dead or Not ... Just Reuploaded as per Request

2011_Trading in the Shadow of the Smart Money, Vol 1 - Gavin Holmes
    &
    2011_Trading in the Shadow of the Smart Money, Vol 2 - Gavin Holmes

Code:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Wish You Green Trades !

Warm Regards !

Aenigma ..... :)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Trading In the Shadow of the Smart Money Paperback scanned 132 MB Quality: very good
    more info on
    here it is new links added

also
    Last edited by kap55; 23-11-2015 at 01:51 PM.

kap55,

File size Part1 is supposed to be about 100 MB. I have downloaded it many times (both during daytime and at night). Each time I got different file sizes, e.g. 88MB, 90MB, 94MB, ... And they all got errors during the uncompressing process.

Would you be kind enough to break down Part1 into two smaller files? Or please tell me what to do?

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by jinjunk View Post
    kap55,

File size Part1 is supposed to be about 100 MB. I have downloaded it many times (both during daytime and at night). Each time I got different file sizes, e.g. 88MB, 90MB, 94MB, ... And they all got errors during the uncompressing process.

Would you be kind enough to break down Part1 into two smaller files? Or please tell me what to do?

Thanks in advance.
    sorry new links added ,please see post [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Hello all,
    Just wondering if anyone can please share the most up to date links to the pdf files of GH's book. Links on zippyshare apparently have expired (post [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and I don't manage to download from investdownload either. Thanks heaps.

Hello everyone,
    The link on post [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] still works, awesome!
    Thank you.

User Tag List