Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pilsener View Post
    pankajbhaban: share your EA and i am sure together we find a lot of issues to fix and improve
    Though he says he is not advertising,I am pretty sure he is not going to share it.A .jpg image as a statement.Great way to study the EA!!Pankaj,if you really want improvements,share the same EA which you used with Liteforex as myfxbook says.We will backtest it as well.

Back testing with kind of correlation ea will never obtain the result forward test can.

Simply backtesting in mt4 is limited to single pair only

Completed 1 year since 2nd march 2015 feeling proud good consistence results

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pankajbhaban View Post
    Completed 1 year since 2nd march 2015 feeling proud good consistence results

61.45% on drawdown says it all - a major red flag for not using this EA. And two big drawdowns around 60%, and for long periods the drawdown is constantly extrremely high, as ity keeps negative open position open for long periods.

Also, notice that since the 24tr Sept the drawdown has been over 40% all the time!!!

An extremely dangerous strategy, especially at that risk level

Also, this is a Cent-account or Micro-account, so the $25 000 in deposit was actually $250.
    For development of EA's, "educating" of existing EA's including removal of restrictions, adding features,
    decompilation, or teaching of trading or EA programming, contact me via PM.
    Note: I no longer offer this service for free, but accept payment via PayPal or Skrill. Serious request only.
    Looking for an easy business opportunity with Gold? Check out:
    capellafx.emgoldex.com and then get back to me!

Hi Capella...

Okay agreed 61.45% DD but was due to usage of high lot.

And but USD PAMM account yes i dont own all that money personally but its not cent account.

Latest all real accounts! 2nd July 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Capella View Post
    There have been many different Correlation EA's around, and so far none of them have proven to be profitable. The problem is that correlation is not something that is static, but it changes over time , and the correlation is never 0% (non-correlated) or 100% (fully correlated), but something in between, so you can never be sure that the correlation between two currencies or pairs is true or not. Using correlation as one method together with other methods or indicators might be a good idea for a strategy, but only using correlation as a strategy simply does not work.
    very mature analisys

Nice DRAWDOWN man!

Very good EA!!!

Low DD with sell-sell / buy-buy inter-currency hedging

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pankajbhaban View Post
    Low DD with sell-sell / buy-buy inter-currency hedging

You don't share your ea.
    You can keep your result and go away