Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Correlation EA

hello traders
    i have forworded this ea from last Friday its working but i having some error when closing orders :
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

can we fixed to make it work in real account

even i use a set like

EURUSD--USDCAD
    GBPUSD--EURGBP
    USDJPY--EURJPY

results are excellent

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chunshuo01 View Post
    no SL?
    there is danger.
    Not really a danger iwithout a stop loss because if you use correlation between eurusd and usdchf the max DD will stay low because these two pairs are strongly correlated.

Quote Originally Posted by djatomic View Post
    Another thing is to add to EA a filter that EA open both orders only when the correlatin is high.
    Hi Djatomic,
    What parameter in the EA that filter the high correlation?
    Thank you and good job.

Thank you for your results. Did you use the EA from post [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] The comments are different. That is why I ask.
    And: It seems that you did combine the pairs in a special way: I would buy the EURUSD when I buy the USDCAD. And I would sell the USDCAD when I buy the USDJPY.
    I can not find a "correlation plan" in your closed trades. What was your idea?

Thank you for your results. Did you use the EA from post [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] The comments are different. That is why I ask.
    And: It seems that you did combine the pairs in a special way: I would buy the EURUSD when I buy the USDCAD. And I would sell the USDCAD when I buy the USDJPY.

Quote Originally Posted by pankajbhaban View Post
    even i use a set like

EURUSD--USDCAD
    GBPUSD--EURGBP
    USDJPY--EURJPY

results are excellent

Sorry for the redundant posts. There was a "database error" shown by WWI website and I tried again and again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by djatomic View Post
    In the archive I upload 2 presets for ECN Broker, one with signle position for both pairs, and one where EA AddLots everyday. If you find better settings, share.

Another strategy can be to put EA on 2 charts, 1 for BUY-BUY, and 1 for SELL-SELL, in this way there are hedging positions. If first correlation lose, the second win; and if first win, the second lose.
    Djatomic can you post resultsof this startegy

User Tag List