Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    do we need to know fundamental to trade forex?

do we need to know indicator to trade forex?

What's price action?

Is your price action really the 'price action'?

How to determine real price action?

Could you trade forex using the pre-loaded basic indicators on your mt4 platform?

What makes you think that you could not survive in forex without any indicators?

What makes you think that someone could know 100% where the market is heading right now?

What makes you think that brokers could always win?

What makes you think that newbie trader could not generate consistent profits in forex trading?

Tell me...what is in your head right now?!

Not going to happen. If you thought it worked yourself you would not be posting here you would be trading and buying Gulfstream 5's to fly to a new city to stay for the night. several people here have tried too share with you things too conclude this.

Quote Originally Posted by doddy879 View Post
    Ok guys/gals,

Here is the latest test done for the new manual system as per today, pls checked and see if the results suit to your data today? No photoshop, no phising, genuine results here, I see with my own eyes how these trades were taken by my friend.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

What do you guys/gals think about the results?

do you have myfxbook verified account?

it is difficult to achieve.

User Tag List