Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Thankx Thankx:  0
Recommend Recommend:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by TraderASC View Post
    Hi. I have found that spreadsheet you were looking for ..its $199 on their website..are you willing to put in $50 for cost share..i already have 3 people willing to chip in ? so we have $150 need $50 more to get this
    Group buys are not allowed on this forum. Don't solicit them.

Hi, yes ive got it now. You can PM me if interested
    This is the 5th posting where you tell members to contact you so you can sell something. What part of SHARE FORUM is NOT IN ENGLISH? You can't sell programs to members.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I can see why someone might want to get a free copy of this. I think it is not worth the cost. $200 for an excel spreadsheet? You can do the same with simple calculations. Don't get sucked up into all the features because most of them you might not even use.

Can someone who has this give a review? Do you like it? Is it worth looking into share or not?

The Trading Journal Spreadsheet is an easy to use, extremely informative (trade tracking) spreadsheet. Track, analyze, improve... to make every trade count.

Trading journal spreadsheet

Hello Stave,

I was wondering if we could have a forum for trading Journal?

Thanks regards

I use a similar one for stocks though. Programmed it myself and its more comprehensive that this. Includes much more stats. Took me about a year to tweak and add stuff.. But its pretty good
    Hi, can you share your programm?

User Tag List