Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    i had already this course from other site but lots of files were missing thanks its complete one .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This is the introduction to the main course that Stapleton completed on Thursday. Even if the whole system is not revealed the information provided is valuable. 4 videos and 10 hours of recording.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Know Thyself

Quote Originally Posted by capsmart View Post
    This is the introduction to the main course that Stapleton completed on Thursday. Even if the whole system is not revealed the information provided is valuable. 4 videos and 10 hours of recording. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Tried following the link buy the vids don't play using firefox. Likewise Internet Explorer. Does anyone know where else they might be?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I just clicked on the link. When the webpage came up. when you click on the video it takes about 45 seconds to 60 seconds because it is not youtube it is coming off their servers.

Watching Jason Now. Hey I have been to several of their programs. Good Stuff. I like Jason He is passionate, But His Partner that is in the back ground. Todd Brown is awesome aswell.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by penanglad View Post
    Tried following the link buy the vids don't play using firefox. Likewise Internet Explorer. Does anyone know where else they might be?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It is working fine. As peachy says, it just takes some time to load.

Know Thyself

Quote Originally Posted by capsmart View Post
    It is working fine. As peachy says, it just takes some time to load.
    Took notice of you both, clicked the link, got the page up with 4 video black spaces. Been waiting 8 minutes so far.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Not to be rude or insulting, I know you are very clear on what you say, but you did push the button to start one of the four, I clicked on the bottom video and that is the one that loaded up and started playing for me.

Peachy

Took notice of you both, clicked the link, got the page up with 4 video black spaces. Been waiting 8 minutes so far.

Quote Originally Posted by peachy View Post
    Not to be rude or insulting, I know you are very clear on what you say, but you did push the button to start one of the four, I clicked on the bottom video and that is the one that loaded up and started playing for me. Peachy
    I appreciate your help Peachy and don't see any rudeness etc from you. I had already tried clicking. There are no indications of where to click. Usually the mouse cursor changes to indicate a click would be required. I have done the link and a click on the black panel. Still no video. 6 minutes, no result!!

I did have the vids sent to me by Jason and they did not work on my computer.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Well lets try this here is a fresh link. Plus I am going to send a picture of the screen how It came up for what I am seeing. because the 4 black boxes have the sideways white triangle in the center of the box. We all know how the Internet is, sometimes stuff just does not work right. Thank you for your kind remarks. I sometimes am real focused and I say something, with no malice intended, and later people say that I may have seemed to be rude, and I was not trying to be. So with people here in the Forum that I really respect, I try to be a little more softer as they say so that I do not offend. thank you. Here is a picture link . I hope we can get this to work for you. You will really like the video on the bottom. Jason at his best and his passion for traders and trading.

Peachy

Here is the picture Link. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Hope this helped this time.

Quote Originally Posted by peachy View Post
    ... the 4 black boxes have the sideways white triangle in the center of the box. ...Peachy.
    Of course, Peachy. The white triangle - it has not appeared when I download from the link. I should have realised.
    Thanks for the detail.

User Tag List