Steps 1 to 7 are therefore no longer necessary.
- Open a new chart.
- Change the chart price graphic to Line Chart - Press (Alt + 3) or locate 'Charts' on top menu and select 'Line Chart'. Make sure that 'Bar Chart' or 'Candlesticks' is not accidentally selected.
- Open the Chart Properties window - press (F8) or right click anywhere on the chart and select 'Properties'.
- Select the Colors tab.
- Select 'Line Chart:', now select the '▼' and change color to 'None'. The chart should now have no graphical price displayed and is referred to as the blank chart.
- A template of the blank chart can be made for further use with other currency pairs or instruments.
- Attach Indicator Color Candles cross Kijun Sen to the blank chart.