- Indicator can draws up to six different vertical lines each at a designated time.
- Each vertical line can be historically repeated.
- Time format: hh:mm.
- The default historical days Input is 50. Increase as required. Aging equipment may suffer performance at too high a number.
- Mark session open or close time.
- Mark time of regular news release.
- Mark any other relevant time.
Note - Answer to a question:
- A Vertical Time Line set at 09:30 on a timeframe of M30 or lesser will read as 09:30 because each timeframe will have a a candle that opens/starts at 09:30.
- A Vertical Time Line set at 09:30 on a timeframes of H1 or greater will not read as 09:30 because each timeframe will not have a candle that opens/starts at 09:30. ie. A Vertical Time Line set at 09:30 on a H1 timeframe will read as 09:00 because 09:30 is within the 09:00 - 10:00 candle and the candle open/start time is 09:00.