Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Thankx Thankx:  0
Recommend Recommend:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Does technical analysis require good math or so? I am not good at math or critical thinking, can I focus to only FA?

There are many types of market analysis, that could be use to predict the Forex Market and make some good money through it.

Zero math required for the MAJORITY of technical analysis

Quote Originally Posted by dawillsta View Post
    Zero math required for the MAJORITY of technical analysis
    Math may be an additional skill however i better say that we need to follow the trends if we wishes to become good at making technical analysis.

I disagree, following trends is literally ''trend trading'' which is one style. Reversals from my perspective are much easier to read and trade. It's more difficult to jump on board a slow, grinding up move. Unless its a new momentum high/low and we trade the the first first back, which i'm sure the majority of traders have in their playbook regardless of method/strategy

Ok, i see someone has another opinion and i really appreciate if you can enlighten us more about how you foresee the market movement and manage your trades..!

No problem, you read the market by its own actions as it unfolds bar at a time - never forgetting context (trading to the left of the chart)
    Managing trades - simply use structure naturally provided by trend channels, support/resistance levels, supply/demand zones etc or price action aberrations (such as climatic behaviour)
    The only crystal ball traders have are the forces of momentum, as in ''momentum precedes price'' after a new momentum high odds favour a further leg in the same direction after a small pullback/rally (dependent of trend direction)

Forex Could be dealt in with many methods, it depends on you that which one you are going to lose and which one would benefit you most.

User Tag List