Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Thankx Thankx:  0
Recommend Recommend:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

what methods are used for market analysis here???

There are two methods for market analysis. 1. Fundamental Analysis 2. Technical Analysis

insiders use fundamental - they know what the big boys are doing

others use technical and/or news

portfolio method is a usual method too

I used Ichimoku and both FA and TA. But sometimes I use my broker's signal to trade

I am doing forex as part time; mainly i am focus on market activity with update news. Currently I am using Fundamental analysis methods for market analysis that’s really good for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninder View Post
    The one that you understand better works best for you. For me I understand Technical more so I prefer technical analysis.
    I hear fundamental is also good but I do not understand it. I think technical is easier to use.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I am a new learner. What is the basic difference between fundamental and technical analyzing and which one is the best?

Quote Originally Posted by jishanmks View Post
    I am a new learner. What is the basic difference between fundamental and technical analyzing and which one is the best?
    You can't define what is the best. Both of them are efficient, depends on your practice, experience and knowledge.
    Fundamental analysis based on macroeconomics. Technicals analyzing is about trading from chart.

Technical analysis is just a tool for us. There is a known myth about forex: the more knowledge you got, you have the more odd to be profitable. Not! You can know each the technical tools and all indicators, its not required to be profitable. I think for longer term trading its better to choose fundamental analysis, for lesser time technical analysis.

User Tag List