Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Thankx Thankx:  0
Recommend Recommend:  0
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Hi, would you be interested in using a profitable trade copier
    if you are and want more info mail me

BOB

If you are new, for the beggining you can find from these forums a profitable expert advisor trading for you and at the same time make some experiments practising your own strategy on Demo accounts.

helping hand

most of the newbie trades face the same problem. when i was very new at forex, i was facing the same problem. i am running a [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. i am posting analysis and signal there.

Using a Trade Copier service just lets someone else lose your money for you, and is not recommended.

you need system

don't try to rush..you need system. otherwise you will only lose money

I'd like to tell you that first of all, losing three hundred dollars on a position in a ten thousand dollars account is not really that big of a deal. But since you are mentioning that the winning trades are lesser as compared to that of the winning trades, then I'm gonna have to say that you are lacking knowledge and experience in the forex market. Make sure that you are learning forex trading properly and are investing enough time into learning. Apart from that, you are practicing already with the demo so you will be gaining experience eventually. So then with the passage of time, you'll see that your profits are getting higher than your losses.

Learn first to trade profitably manually. Then you can decide at later stage if you need a trade copier. Otherwise you may rush things not knowing what you're doing and lose your initial capital ...

Thanks a lot guys for the suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by Dina777 View Post
    Kashif

My take profit is 20 pips, my stop loss is none, but if I see the 4 Hour Candle closes above the 5 SMA I close my Sell trade, or if the 4 Hour Candle closes below 5 SMA I close my long trade, this loss will be more than 20 pips, but so far I have been lucky.

I trade mostly from London session to NY session to about 1 PM, but sometimes I do trading if I see a lot of activity 1 or 2 hours before London open. Once I get 20 pips I am done for the day. I am usually done even before NY session open, or sometimes 1 or 2 hours at the start of NY session I am done.
    If it works well then you should consider to automate the strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Rambo35 View Post
    How did your response contribute to this discussion?
    I think he contributed by providing a place where to learn the basics....

User Tag List