Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Thankx Thankx:  0
Recommend Recommend:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rambo35 View Post
    That depends on you. Risk equals lack of knowledge, The market itself is essentially risk free, but the individuals lack of knowledge makes it risky for them.
    The forex market is NOT essentially risk free and involves a lot more than lack of knowledge rambo. Forex trading can involve a high degree of risk. Please stop giving bad advice.

Quote Originally Posted by freddieforex View Post
    The forex market is NOT essentially risk free and involves a lot more than lack of knowledge rambo. Forex trading can involve a high degree of risk. Please stop giving bad advice.
    I think you are giving bad advice. We can agree to disagree and risk always equals lack of knowledge. It may be risky for you which is fine, but that is not the fault of the markets. It is your own fault, that is all I am saying. As I said, we can agree to disagree.

I wonder if anyone else shares your beliefs that a trader shouldn't demo trade before trading a live account and also believes that the forex is not risky to trade. Does any agree with this new trader rambo? No one agreed with you when you made this same posting on another forum.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I think you are giving bad advice. We can agree to disagree and risk always equals lack of knowledge. It may be risky for you which is fine, but that is not the fault of the markets. It is your own fault, that is all I am saying. As I said, we can agree to disagree.
    Risk is always a good discussion to have when trading forex and there should be more of it. Your statement of "risk always eguals lack of knowledge" may be a bit ambiguous and confusing especially for those who are new to this. Can you please expand on what kind of knowledge you are referring to for the benefit of many others.

Anyone can say anything. But if you don't have any proof, then you're giving a bad advice.

Risk free means knowing exactly where the market is going because of having the knowledge per your claim.

If that is the case, then you can never lose, you'll have the elusive holy grail.

But proof Rambo, proof is all we need.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtana View Post
    Anyone can say anything. But if you don't have any proof, then you're giving a bad advice.

Risk free means knowing exactly where the market is going because of having the knowledge per your claim.

If that is the case, then you can never lose, you'll have the elusive holy grail.

But proof Rambo, proof is all we need.
    I think you missed my point. The market itself is risk free, but traders add various degrees to their trading due to different factors which makes it risky to them which is not the fault of the market. Different traders have different skill levels, access to information, understanding etc and based on that they add risk to their trading.

Quote Originally Posted by freddieforex View Post
    I wonder if anyone else shares your beliefs that a trader shouldn't demo trade before trading a live account and also believes that the forex is not risky to trade. Does any agree with this new trader rambo? No one agreed with you when you made this same posting on another forum.
    There are plenty who give this advise, still a minority but it does not make it bad advice. Those who like to demo can go ahead, demo as long as you wish. It is clear we disagree 100% which is fine by me. I can agree to disagree.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I think you missed my point. The market itself is risk free, but traders add various degrees to their trading due to different factors which makes it risky to them which is not the fault of the market. Different traders have different skill levels, access to information, understanding etc and based on that they add risk to their trading.
    It is a simplistic view. The market is basically a sum of all participants; subject to regulatory framework and geopolitical events. All participants inherently present some form of risk and the sum of it reflects market risk - either covert or overt. You can have broker default, counter party risk, credit squeeze, and changes in regulatory framework that can shift the fundamental risk across parties. Most retail players don't care or bother with this type of risk because mostly they are not controllable events but that doesn't mean they are not present. There are no such thing as risk free.

There are plenty who give this advise, still a minority but it does not make it bad advice. Those who like to demo can go ahead, demo as long as you wish. It is clear we disagree 100% which is fine by me. I can agree to disagree.
    Yes, you are in a unique group that never demo trade. How in the world one would learn the correct functions of a platform without testing it out baffles me new guy. I guess you are one of those that want to buy a lamborghini and never drove a car prior to that. You can remain in the 95 percentile.

Quote Originally Posted by Brumby View Post
    Risk is always a good discussion to have when trading forex and there should be more of it. Your statement of "risk always eguals lack of knowledge" may be a bit ambiguous and confusing especially for those who are new to this. Can you please expand on what kind of knowledge you are referring to for the benefit of many others.
    Several of rambo's postings are ambiguous and confusing as you stated. Forex does have a lot of risk and to state it doesn't, only proves my theory of his lack of forex knowledge and experience.

User Tag List