Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Thankx Thankx:  0
Recommend Recommend:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wanted to know about forex trading.

I am a new comer in this site and i doses not know Forex.Can anybody help me?

a great place to learn about forex is babypips - they cover all the basics there. Don't use you hard earned cash on forex until you are proficient using and trading on a demo platform. When you open a demo platform choose the account starting balance that is realistic - the default value is typically $50,000. So if you intend to fund a real $ account with a few hundreds or thousands, choose (say) $3000 for the demo platform. A good idea is to avoid EA's except those that you have the source code (MQ4) for. It's important to understand the trade logic of the software, otherwise orders mysteriously open and close leaving you totally in the dark why an order was opened. My experience of EA's is not good and I have tried many. Manual trading is much better. About indicators .... there are thousands of them. It might be best to read forums about systems and methods and "run with it". It is common for people to change systems frequently so never get to actually master any system. The indicators "hard coded" in MT4 are actually quite good too. Finally, there are many great e-books and many have been posted here. Read and learn. Good luck.

Forex is educated form of Gambling,Can you survive in such an environment?
    If yes then you in the best community here.
    Quote Originally Posted by rafiq View Post
    I am a new comer in this site and i doses not know Forex.Can anybody help me?

Quote Originally Posted by annexy View Post
    I disagree with your reference to gambling 100%. It has nothing to do with gambling.

Quote Originally Posted by annexy View Post
    You can't say that because that's certainly not true. It's a business too like other businesses and every business has profits and losses.

If you want to get started in forex then you have to get all the knowledge about forex and learn all the techniques of forex trading from an expert trader and then open a demo account and practice in it at least two months,after practicing in demo you can start mini real trading.

or the best way you can join some trading game- where you can compete or trade against your friends in some 1on1 or tournaments game. It is fun and very profitable. I think this way you can learn Forex more quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by alexandrel View Post
    If you want to get started in forex then you have to get all the knowledge about forex and learn all the techniques of forex trading from an expert trader and then open a demo account and practice in it at least two months,after practicing in demo you can start mini real trading.

or the best way you can join some trading game- where you can compete or trade against your friends in some 1on1 or tournaments game. It is fun and very profitable. I think this way you can learn Forex more quickly.
    I disagree on the part of the demo account. You can't learn how to trade in a demo account as no trading takes place there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I am confuse somebody say FX is very risky to invest somebody say if you invest in FX you can earn a lot. Now what can I do?

Quote Originally Posted by rafiq View Post
    I am confuse somebody say FX is very risky to invest somebody say if you invest in FX you can earn a lot. Now what can I do?
    That depends on you. Risk equals lack of knowledge, The market itself is essentially risk free, but the individuals lack of knowledge makes it risky for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Rambo35 View Post
    I disagree on the part of the demo account. You can't learn how to trade in a demo account as no trading takes place there.
    Demo account training is extremely essential if one wants to learn how to trade the forex. It's suicide to jump into live trading without any training on how to learn to use a trading platform. You DO TRADE on a demo account, you DON'T trade for money, you trade for practice and I suggest at least 3 months demo trading.

User Tag List