Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Question Offering To Mentor High Frequency Trading

Dear all,

I am offering myself to mentor a small group of selected individuals on the skills of High Frequency Trading, manual style.

I teach at Universities, mostly for MBA and PH.D, including commercial bankers, investment bankers and central bankers. I am also an ex-fund manager of a sizable fund. I own a brokerage too. So I am adept at both the buy-side and sell-side of the FX business.

To qualify, you would need to meet the following requirements:

1. Have an account at any ECN/STP broker with tight spread (preferable EURUSD <1 pip) and reasonable commission. I am NOT an IB and you should use a broker which you are comfortable with and withdraw-able daily.
    2. Have a high risk tolerance. We are not talking about making 10% a month. Our goal is to achieve that in a day, averaged out 20 days a month, market conditions willing.
    3. Have a minimum balance of USD 1000 or equivalent in the above said account. Preferable with high leverage.
    4. Have at least 2 hrs for 2-3 times a week, for 2 weeks minimum. I may increase the time to instruct if the attendees do not pass my rigid standards. And yes, I will insult you for any stupidity, only for your benefit.
    5. Be prepared to take notes from my verbal teaching and ask solid questions diligently. There will be no reading material or power-point slides for you.

I may or may not charge a fee, depending on your financial situation.

For more credentials about me and what I did, kindly google my name: "He Shuhan"

Interested parties please PM me, describing your situation and why I should teach you. No sob stories please, be honest. And yes, I don't mind if you lost a fortune previously. We are off to a new start.

You may also want to highlight a budget of learning should I decide to charge (does not matter how much). Alas as I said, I may or may not charge.

Think carefully about this.

Regards,
    Mr. He

Sample statement of live account.

Half a day of trading.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Today's result for far.

Today's result so far.

how often u get these kind of results ....do u have atleast 1 year record of such profits

So do you gets these kindda of results often
    can you show atleast one year statement
    because many are showing the pofitable statements not their blewn accounts.
    even scalper v5 showed 40000%%%....but its an scam

Yes mr.heshuhan shows the live statement ..he does not cherry picks ...i've witnessed his trading ...its real and genuine....i told u that if u have any queries u can contact him directly...i've pm u his skype and number....If u still want lets set an time that we'll talk in person

Quote Originally Posted by mr12323 View Post
    Yes mr.heshuhan shows the live statement ..he does not cherry picks ...i've witnessed his trading ...its real and genuine....i told u that if u have any queries u can contact him directly...i've pm u his skype and number....If u still want lets set an time that we'll talk in person
    hi:
    are you one of a student whom also learn the trading skill from Mr He?

thank you

Morning and afternoon session on 2 different broker.

Batch 1 started. Some stuff from students.

User Tag List