Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Thankx Thankx:  0
Recommend Recommend:  0

Thread: Forex

Forex

There are a lot of ways to know the movement of the market, however, I found this article very helpful in analyzing it. It is important for a trader to know the how does fundamental analysis works in order to see what will be his or her next move.

Here are the economic indicators you must observe:
    Earnings – investors are always checking how much a company is earning before investing in it.
    Return on Equity (ROE)
    Profit Margins - this measure how much the company keeps in profit out of every dollar of their revenues.
    Price to earnings ratio (P/E)
    Price to book (P/B)

If you understand the fundamental analysis it is more likely you have the chance to know what will happen with the stock price of the company you've invested.

To read the full article, you can read this [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

HC,

are you really want to tell us that you have access to the mentioned fundamental data ??
    I seriously doubt !!

Sixer

Quote Originally Posted by HenritteC View Post
    Here are the economic indicators you must observe:
    Earnings – investors are always checking how much a company is earning before investing in it.
    Return on Equity (ROE)
    Profit Margins - this measure how much the company keeps in profit out of every dollar of their revenues.
    Price to earnings ratio (P/E)
    Price to book (P/B)

BTW how will we put this into account while trading forex currency pairs..! I am still confused :-/

Why are you confused ? HC copied the infos from an article of the shown website. Perhaps this site should be promoted.

Sixer

Quote Originally Posted by imi2 View Post
    BTW how will we put this into account while trading forex currency pairs..! I am still confused :-/
    don't confuse yourself...these are [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] that can have a great impact on the market... knowing how to interpret these data is important for all investors because it will help them in recognizing the market trends and patterns. Investors can choose whatever indicator may deem the most related to their investment

Hello Sixer,

Why should I promote this one? Sorry for this but haven't you read that I just found it upon reading. I don't do SEO or online advertising etc. All I want is to help other people as I read a lot of articles. I just want to cite the source as it is, better write ups they than I have.

Quote Originally Posted by HenritteC View Post
    Hello Sixer,

All I want is to help other people as I read a lot of articles. I just want to cite the source as it is, better write ups they than I have.
    Keep up the good work..! I believe sharing is caring so we should help others with what we know and i really appreciate your concerns.

Yeah, Keep sharing it here, but try to modify it a bit, so that no one can accuse you that you are doing promotion. Keep up the good work Mate.

Yeah you are right, at least we should appreciate those who try to come up with something new an interested to share with us and they allow us to increase our knowledge by reading their posts simply.

User Tag List