Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: LMFX broker

not much to add, i mean, on positive note they stick to the basics and are performing well, ease mony trasfer and the platform is fairly stable and fast, good number on spreads, compared to many brokers out there who are young i say they are very promising. just my two cents really, using them currently as a secondary broker.

Quote Originally Posted by paps4cash View Post
    not much to add, i mean, on positive note they stick to the basics and are performing well, ease mony trasfer and the platform is fairly stable and fast, good number on spreads, compared to many brokers out there who are young i say they are very promising. just my two cents really, using them currently as a secondary broker.
    It looks like you're diversifying your funds. how do you manage your investments? Are both brokers same or different ?

Diversification is important in my opinion as we should try to find out more secure places to invest so that our capital should not stuck in one place i guess.

Indeed, does thi broker provide PAMM?

I dont know what its called, more like I have a main account with a different broker with all due respect to lmfx, and another account here its smaller and i do trade both accounts at times simply make the same trades, since most my trades are limited to actually a couple of trades a week, im no heavy scalper or anything most my trades are swings and with low risk, smaller profits yes, and smaller loses. keeping it nice and slow.

Quote Originally Posted by paps4cash View Post
    I dont know what its called, more like I have a main account with a different broker with all due respect to lmfx, and another account here its smaller and i do trade both accounts at times simply make the same trades, since most my trades are limited to actually a couple of trades a week, im no heavy scalper or anything most my trades are swings and with low risk, smaller profits yes, and smaller loses. keeping it nice and slow.
    Through google, this broker really provided PAMM but seems it's no longer existed.

User Tag List