Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by freddieforex View Post
    Question... the indicator will ask for the receipt number to authenticate or it will not work. Can someone fix this issue if the indicator is posted here?

Hello Freddy..Try this reciept no...

"7XWR49EV" ..If doesn't work tell me..

Okay many buy-sell indicators / ea out there one of it is trendsignal v2.0 , while making profits not only entry is important but also exits, proper money management, risk/reward ratio all shall be well maintained. in trendsignal v2.0 i can see all these qualities and yes indicator free to download and use trendsignal.co.in

Quote Originally Posted by Doji123 View Post
    hi guy best divergenbuy sell arrow mt4 indicator pls share thanks
    The best get it for free just google trendsignal v2.0 download free from website OR also directly from your mt4 platform just look for trendsignal v2.0 indicator in mql market place you get it for free

Hello everyone

I have been testing this week the indicator buy sell trend detector. Not this bad, the truth. Here I put the screens of all trades that I echo.
    Also I've adjusted an indicator (slope direction line) so that it shows the same signs, almost equal in a 99% and some are better even. On the screens I put you can see how they work at the same time the two indicators. Slope settings and alarm attached to the end of the post. Also attached another indicator that I use it for the trend.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

And the indicators (values for default):

a greeting
    Last edited by jumper; 26-02-2016 at 08:19 PM.

Here is Full Version: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

djatomic it's not a full version when you try to open it in chart it ask for a serial

Quote Originally Posted by resclub View Post
    djatomic it's not a full version when you try to open it in chart it ask for a serial
    Insert the code that there is in the text editor (copy and paste the code). It works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by djatomic View Post
    Insert the code that there is in the text editor (copy and paste the code). It works for me.
    file not available, could you upload it on another site, please?

Quote Originally Posted by thefxpros View Post
    file not available, could you upload it on another site, please?
    catch....

every thing which shine is not a gold

User Tag List