Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    error - Cannot load .....DarkMindConnect.dll
    not easy to install((

P.S.: I think you want - we'll test your indicators, explore bags. And after that you'll sell it. Am I right?

Quote Originally Posted by ProfitFcom View Post
    error - Cannot load .....DarkMindConnect.dll
    not easy to install((

P.S.: I think you want - we'll test your indicators, explore bags. And after that you'll sell it. Am I right?
    No As I said - it's free and I don't really believe someone will pay me for them.

NinjaTrader 7 PLATFORM SUPPORT ADDED

NinjaTrader 7 support is added!

Here is the Step-By-Step Guide
    1. Download ZIP archive with the package
    2. In your NinjaTrader 7 terminal select File > Utilities > Import NinjaScript...
    3. In the opened window select ZIP file and click "Open"
    4. After importing is done - restart NinjaTrader terminal

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Watch the video guide on how to install indicators on your machine

So as usual you can get COT reports in old and new form as well as 70+ US economic indicators.
    The only thing which is missed there is COT Index - I've add it shortly.

Here you can find the link to the NinjaTrader 7 package as well as stops and video on how to install them - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

UPDATE 10/01/2016
    Hey folks! New update is available
    Release notes:
    - Some bugs were fixed
    - ISM indicators are temporarily unavailable - there are some technical issues with ISM data provider so we are currently checking alternative sources
    In the nearest future I'm planning to introduce new bundles of indicators - Energy, Bonds & Treasuries etc. And I'm also planning to add economic data for Great Britain, Germany and couple of other EU countries.
    Download the packages from here - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] - and feel free to post your feedback in this thread!
    Stay tuned!

New Set of Economic Indicators Is Coming!
    Now it will be even easier to analyze the fundamental state of Forex pairs as I'm preparing the new set of economic indicators. In the upcoming weeks the sets of fundamental indicators for GBP and EUR will be released. IT will include fundamental indicators for Euri-zone countries (Germany, Italy, France etc...) as well as economic indicators fpr United Kingdom. With their help you'll have the completely different insight into the current state of economy and predict the movement of the currency pairs.
    I'm planning to use BLS, CFTC, FRED and OECD official data as a sources so you'll always get the reliable information.
    Stay tuned and be prepared to download the latest set of economic indicators from [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].
    Currently MetaTrader 4 / 5 and NinjaTrader 7 platforms are supported.

Pls.add the "High-Yield Spread" indicator from St.Louis FED too:

Sixer
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hi Sixer,

Thanks for suggestion - I'll add it later this month!

BTW folks, small announcement

I've made an update to MetaTrader 4 indicators package - added around 50 indicators for UNITED KINGDOM economy. Right now the scope is limited to 1) GDP and current accounts 2) Consumer Prices 3) Producer Prices and 4) Money supply. Here how it looks on MT terminal

In general I'd like to have the same coverage for UK as I have for US right now - so I'm planning to add housing, employment etc.

UPDATE 2016/11/14

Hi guys! The new update is here. It doesn't add any new indicators BUT it solves the inconveniences most of you have faced when trying to install the package of my indicators. But no more copying files back and forth. Right now there is a standard setup wizard which will guide you thru all the steps and performs the installation itself. So in general it will take you around 60 seconds to download and install all new versions of it.

IMPORTANT: If you have Windows 7 or earlier - please install .NET Framework 4.5 from Microsoft - here is the link [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

And here is the video on how it looks and works:

Enjoy and stay tuned - I'll provide more updates with new COT indicators for commodities, UK economy and many more SOON!

The package is not extracting itself on my computer, please can anyone post the extracted version of in the shape of indicators collection.

User Tag List