Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Hi vitalfx

please drop me a line at contact(at)darkmindfx.com - I'll send you the package.

BTW could you please tell me what error do you have? Are you able to launch the setup? At which step does it fail?

Thank you for your support "DarkMindFx"

I have installed "Netframerok" 4.5 but facing still problem, Please check the picture of error please....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi Vitalfx

Please try to download the setup - I've made some updates so hope it will help you - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Hello friends!

Major update is here!
    Now there is a support of 50 000+ indicators (almost complete set of data) for U.S. Economy from Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis (aka FRED)

Now you can get almost unlimited access to all data available at FRED database. Everything: National Accounts, Pricing, Employment, Balance of Trade and hundreds and hundreds of other categories. Now it's all available with new indicator call US.FRED (you can find it under DarkMindFX -> Data Sources folder).

For example, you'd like to add Real GDP (quarterly) data.
    So all you need to do is:
    1. Find the proper data page at official FRED web site - i.e. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    2. In your MetaTrader terminal (as well as cTrader or NinjaTrader) select US.FRED indicator - and open Inputs tab
    3. From the FRED's page copy the data series code and set it as a parameter of the indicator - check the screen shot.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

DONE! Now you can get (almost) any data series from FRED database and integrate it straight into terminal as a chart or use it in your MQL file.

More data sources to come!

Mr. (DarkMindFX), I downloaded your new package, but the problem is the same , I also want to use your Indicators set but, but the problem is still same, please check my the dated post (18-11-2016, 02:38 PM), waiting for your reply

Hi vitalfx

Ok, than let's make a step back.
    Could you please tell me the following:
    1. What is your OS (Win 7, 8 etc)
    2. Does this error appear immediately when you launch the setup or at some specific step (for example, after license agreement or any other page)?
    3. Hoe many terminals do you have installed and from which brokers - I'll try to download them install and replicate on my side.

Thanks DarkMindFX, nice work.
    Coder in a box :o

Sorry "DarkMindFX" for late reply, i was little bit busy in my Forex live trading, i am using window 7, this error appears when i double click on exe file, and i will not answer your third question because it is the not fault of MT4, when i double click on exe file then same message appears as i have mentioned in my post "18-11-2016, 02:38 PM".

Hi Darkmindfx,

Verry nice what you did to metatrader,I was wondering if you could put indicators for europe inside it aswell.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzybid View Post
    Hi Darkmindfx,

Verry nice what you did to metatrader,I was wondering if you could put indicators for europe inside it aswell.

Thanks
    Hi fuzzybid!

Yes, definitely - I'll add the European onces soon.
    BTW right now there is a list of indicators for Great Britain from OECD. But I'm planning to add more from official statistical agencies of the countries - i.e. DeSTATIS for Germany and so on.

User Tag List