Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ProFx 4.0 Latest Educated, (myfxbook.com approved system) Coct $149

Here, "ProFX 4.0" is totally free for everyone, share your results and reviews please...

First, read the guide fully about "ProFx 4.0" setup.
    In case, you find anything difficult then ask me.

Visit the link:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by vitalfx; 29-10-2016 at 02:11 PM.

it has a trogan virus

Quote Originally Posted by oniawagodwin View Post
    it has a trogan virus
    nope. fine for me

Its been shared on Forex Winners 5 days ago. Sooo, guys credit goes to Forexwinners

Here is the manual
    Attached Files Attached Files

Indicators working. But no buy sell arrow

Arrows are working properly, just wait and let the expert advisor to decide it, use 30 mint chart especially, whenever ProFx 4.0 finds accurate arrow signal, it will show arrow, it can take some time, so keep patience...

Definitely there is a problem with the crack. Sometimes arrow disapear...sometime the expert advisor cant load...but most of the time is working. Try to reload the template or restart MT4.

Ya know Iam really enjoying the EA that came with this package . I like how it shows on screen exactly how much money you risk per each percentage and calculates that in real time . what I dont like about it however is the screen real estate that it takes up and it seems to be somewhat of a CPU hog , so my question is --- Does anybody know of a similar trade manager with same qualities but runs smoother and sets on screen with a cleaner view ?

1. Looks like ForexNewbie51 already posted what I might be looking for here in this thread at post [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] --------- [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ----- so thank you ForexNewbie51 , I will try it out and see if I like it

2. If ForexNewbie51 happens to be reading this -- Are you still using Narrative Trader_V3.4 ? It looks interesting , but cant find it anywhere on google

User Tag List