Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixer View Post
    DS,

sorry, you ignore my comments.

If you want to sell anything, e.g. how "The BigDogs" are trading, than open a thread in the Commercial section. This section is for "indicators" which are shared for free.

And if any moderator would have read this thread carefully, than this thread would have been transfered to the Commercial section long time ago. There you can present all the enormous profitable trades you made by using this strategy.

Sixer
    Sixer, why are you so concerned about this? Let the moderators decide. Just leave DS work. If he selling it, i dont care as long as its genuine and not a scam.

req new supertrend buy or sell indicator mt4 share pls thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mario777 View Post
    Sixer, why are you so concerned about this? Let the moderators decide. Just leave DS work. If he selling it, i dont care as long as its genuine and not a scam.
    thank you Mario777 he knows its genuine and works lots of traders have them now and happy with what they got..
    Sixer: all respect to your opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by mario777 View Post
    seems no more moderator here. Peachy and MJ is last seen last year after they sell their strategy.
    Who have been following and learning Peachy's method? Please give us your comments or conclusions.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by mailonline38; 26-06-2017 at 04:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Doji123 View Post
    req new supertrend buy or sell indicator mt4 share pls thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mailonline38 View Post
    Who have been following and learning Peachy's method? Please give us your comments or conclusions.

Thanks in advance.
    Gents,
    happy to see you here ..pumping the thread with your requests...but i think you can use search function in the forum its still working and effective

hmm..... if your indicator is so accurate, then why do you want to sell it. You can make million or zillion dollars by yourself. the reason, it does not work.

Many who have bought are happy making pips ....if you need free lunch then you must create an new indicator and make millions rather than criticizing those who give what they have in their hands....

Quote Originally Posted by xydraef33 View Post
    hmm..... if your indicator is so accurate, then why do you want to sell it. You can make million or zillion dollars by yourself. the reason, it does not work.
    search my posts in the forum and you will find a lot of free excellent files i shared along the journey and they can make you money too
    but for this one it took me effort to make and put between your hands ...you have to make the risk of one trade to have them ..

Quote Originally Posted by mr12323 View Post
    Many who have bought are happy making pips ....if you need free lunch then you must create an new indicator and make millions rather than criticizing those who give what they have in their hands....
    thank you kindly...

my whatsapp just in case any body need any question.

+1 (333)204-5525

User Tag List