Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast
    This are some screen shot for different pairs and time frame
    Attached Images Attached Images

The disadvantage of this solution is when the indicator is not reaching the opposite level.
    See left side in the 15 min chart of the EURUSD - it misses the Short signal.

Sixer

Quote Originally Posted by mhammede View Post
    what do u think deadsoul about my indicator in the video??
    I love all the feed back

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

if you need a Pic of any specific pair with specific time frame just ask..
    whats up with you and oniawagodwin
    your indicator is repainter with history showing where the first signal show then when price go higher or lower it will give another signal
    you name it ..i have it..please open your own thread ..don't use my thread traffic please ....just open your own ...
    ## life is for those who dare to dream ##

for all of you whose waiting the arrow version of the levels please accept my Apology because There's been a death in the family
    this is why it took me some extra time ...

Quote Originally Posted by deadsoul View Post
    your indicator is repainter with history showing where the first signal show then when price go higher or lower it will give another signal
    you name it ..i have it..please open your own thread ..don't use my thread traffic please ....just open your own ...
    hey deadsoul what is the meaning of this?

First thanks for your reply, i wasn't try to get ur thread traffic i have all the respect for u thats why i was want ur opinion, but aim sorry if u feel that way,
    And my indicator as its shown in the video its not repainting, after the candle is close its not repainting or recalculating.

I'm sorry again deadslul and i will not make any comment again in ur thread. take care

for all of you whose waiting the arrow version of the levels please accept my Apology because There's been a death in the family
    إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

We belong to Allah and to Him we shall return. Condolences for you and your family. Hopefully be patient with the test from God.

Quote Originally Posted by mar_firdaus View Post
    إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

We belong to Allah and to Him we shall return. Condolences for you and your family. Hopefully be patient with the test from God.
    thank you so much bro for your kind feelings.

Deep regret for the loss of ur family member ....may his soul rest in peace and give strength to ur family members
    Regards
    Anyony

Quote Originally Posted by mr12323 View Post
    Deep regret for the loss of ur family member ....may his soul rest in peace and give strength to ur family members
    Regards
    Anyony
    Thank you for your kindness and sympathy. I appreciate your thoughts and prayers.

User Tag List