Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast
    Hey Brother, I offer my deepest sympathy. My your family members soul rest in Heaven.

Quote Originally Posted by deadsoul View Post
    for all of you whose waiting the arrow version of the levels please accept my Apology because There's been a death in the family
    this is why it took me some extra time ...
    Deep condolences for the loss of ur family member ....may his soul rest in peace and give strength to ur family members,god will give you strength
    Regards

Hey DS,
    Sorry for not contacting you, I was too out of station.
    Deep condolences. May God rest his/her soul in peace.

Quote Originally Posted by wannawintrades View Post
    Hey Brother, I offer my deepest sympathy. My your family members soul rest in Heaven.
    Quote Originally Posted by ummadirajani View Post
    Deep condolences for the loss of ur family member ....may his soul rest in peace and give strength to ur family members,god will give you strength
    Regards
    Quote Originally Posted by wahidkhan786 View Post
    Hey DS,
    Sorry for not contacting you, I was too out of station.
    Deep condolences. May God rest his/her soul in peace.
    Thank you all for your kindness and sympathy. I appreciate your thoughts and prayers.
    ## life is for those who dare to dream ##
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Trade area[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by murcu1; 08-10-2017 at 07:46 PM.

murcu1,

you know that TudorGirl and SolarWind repainting indicators ?!

Sixer

please lm interested in this indicator, I am only student on welfare, please I need a break DEADSOUL, please may your help reach me.

Quote Originally Posted by deadsoul View Post
    Thank you all for your kindness and sympathy. I appreciate your thoughts and prayers.
    I am so sorry for your loss and may The Lord strengthen you in this sad time......

Quote Originally Posted by pure View Post
    please lm interested in this indicator, I am only student on welfare, please I need a break DEADSOUL, please may your help reach me.
    Please do some research and all the answers you need will come to you in prayer and trust in The Lord Almighty......
    A lot of traders have lost so much in forex trading, I lost consistently for some years before I realised that I have not really done my homework and now by the Grace and Mercy of God, I have my own edge which still needs serious work but at this stage I can say I am beginning to master forex trading.......
    The chart I just posted is GBPJPY on M1 chart,and I can tell you that very few indicators can pick spots like that without repainting, those were real time signals that is profitable....Please as a student do some research and you will get your own edge......
    I really commend deadsoul for what he is doing here and he is one of the reasons I realised that forex is profitable with the best approach.........
    Attached Images Attached Images

thankyou for your encouragement!, could u shed some light on any clues

User Tag List