Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Potential Areas Of Interest By TheBig Dogs

WWI friends,Forex community,
    Welcome to my MT4 Levels Trading .
    these levels will highlight were the majority of the day’s real price action is taking place. (Where the big dogs are getting in and out!)
    I have been trading the Forex for the last 8 years, and tested MANY systems in this time.
    It is my conclusion that 98% of the Indicators you come across is absolute garbage!
    here is some real time shots for now..enjoy the beauty and try to find out if you can read the price action and entries
    in these picture...how much do you think the winning rate ... PM me is you have questions or any special request..

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

P.S. As you all know by now, this took me a lot of work to build and as this is not a commercial thread, any requirements should be made by PM
    Last edited by deadsoul; 18-04-2017 at 01:45 AM.

and for those who have no patience interday trading levels are waiting..they stand there all long day no repaint ....
    the levels amaze me and they will amaze you too..granted ...really.

P.S. As you all know by now, this took me a lot of work to build and as this is not a commercial thread, any requirements should be made by PM.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by deadsoul; 18-04-2017 at 02:26 AM.

To everyone reading this thread I would like to communicate that this indicator is worth your time and the money, plug it and forget it. I have tested this on forex and even better the indian markets that I trade on. I would also like to thank DS for the continuous support provide offline on understanding and using this magic piece

pound fall now...

Hi Deadsoul,

Areas of interest without any indicator is definitely the way to go.

But still difficult in current market conditions, on your GBPUSD pic above, a few minutes after the price spike 240 pips above…

A lot of indecision at the moment with news pushing price in one way or the other every other day…

Cheers,
    G

Quote Originally Posted by gringoh View Post
    Hi Deadsoul,

Areas of interest without any indicator is definitely the way to go.

But still difficult in current market conditions, on your GBPUSD pic above, a few minutes after the price spike 240 pips above…

A lot of indecision at the moment with news pushing price in one way or the other every other day…

Cheers,
    G
    news time is very tricky what ever you use ..and i have no control of price direction...
    you can stay away at news time but most of other calm market you can see the landings and takeoff places...if you want ..
    any way what happened today is a good example price can cut through levels for sure ...but it will be back and respect them...

GBP will always respect Areas of interest...update on XM broker..

GBP is Contaminated and back to the barn...

Deadsoul,

hats off my friend to this genus work,
    i cant trade now without your levels on my chart
    people just don't know what they miss here
    this is brilliant
    i think every Forex trader should have them what ever he use they will be a big plus.

Last edited by salman2000; 20-04-2017 at 12:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by salman2000 View Post
    Deadsoul,

hats off my friend to this genus work,
    i cant trade now without your levels on my chart
    people just don't know what they miss here
    this is brilliant
    i think every Forex trader should have them what ever he use they will be a big plus.

thank you for your nice words...yes i think with time traders will realize how accurate these lines are
    proof is coming with time...
    PS:i heard you made a big $$$$$$$ is it true?

User Tag List