Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

holy grail scammers

HI
    every one cheated by some one,they are putting videos online after contacting them they are giving neteller/skrill/western union to send money for huge amount after sneding the money they are keeping the mails in spam even they are not sending any indicators

One of the very first things that I look for when I get solicitation from forex indicator sellers is whether or not they have a Paypal account . Scammers don't like Paypal . Now don't get me wrong I'm not saying that you cant be scammed on Paypal , I have been scammed on Paypal in the past and was lucky enough to get my money back . People like Karl Dittman and others have Paypal accounts . Thats not what I'm talking about . I mean specifically all those Holy Grail videos on YouTube . If you will notice , most of those people selling you the forex dream , they will only take money through Bitcoin , PerfectMoney , Neteller , Western Union , Skrill and other depositories where the money is instant transaction . They don't like Paypal and a lot of them keep their comment sections closed , that's another red flag . And all of their videos are on visual backtest , another red flag .

Quote Originally Posted by bun423ijk View Post
    One of the very first things that I look for when I get solicitation from forex indicator sellers is whether or not they have a Paypal account . Scammers don't like Paypal . Now don't get me wrong I'm not saying that you cant be scammed on Paypal , I have been scammed on Paypal in the past and was lucky enough to get my money back . People like Karl Dittman and others have Paypal accounts . Thats not what I'm talking about . I mean specifically all those Holy Grail videos on YouTube . If you will notice , most of those people selling you the forex dream , they will only take money through Bitcoin , PerfectMoney , Neteller , Western Union , Skrill and other depositories where the money is instant transaction . They don't like Paypal and a lot of them keep their comment sections closed , that's another red flag . And all of their videos are on visual backtest , another red flag .
    yes bun
    my purpose of this thread is to educate and some people are loosing the hard earned money so that atleast some people can be prevented from buying fake products

Hello my friend ^_^
    believe me not all people are scammer.

in my first years in trading i was a beginner and i have try a lot of people same as you. and most of them are lairs and scammer. but just few are telling the truth in this market.

So after couple of year learning and learning a lot ant try more than thousands of indicator and strategy. finally i have developed my own indicator. u can using it alone or with any strategy you like but for me aim using it with bollinger band and stoc. and bigger time frame then my trades are 99% accuracy

what do u think about my indicator in the video??
    I love all the feed back

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

if you need a Pic of any specific pair with specific time frame just ask..

and if you are interested then contact my email,
    my email: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Here are some screen shot for different pairs and time frame

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

mm,

why don`t you share your indicator as most of the wwi members do ??

Sixer

Quote Originally Posted by Sixer View Post
    mm,

why don`t you share your indicator as most of the wwi members do ??

Sixer

It's not for free. You don't give something that u have build and make a lot of effort and a lot of times for months for free!!

Quote Originally Posted by mhammede View Post
    It's not for free. You don't give something that u have build and make a lot of effort and a lot of times for months for free!!
    You have to understand this is not a commercial thread of this forum!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wwwfx View Post
    You have to understand this is not a commercial thread of this forum!!!
    I'm afraid the forum rules are being blatantly ignored by some and just being used as a vehicle to sell their systems and indicators even supplying their email addresses which is a clear breech of the rules but i guess no one is moderating it now hence that is why they are getting away with it

Quote Originally Posted by watsone View Post
    I'm afraid the forum rules are being blatantly ignored by some and just being used as a vehicle to sell their systems and indicators even supplying their email addresses which is a clear breech of the rules but i guess no one is moderating it now hence that is why they are getting away with it
    So true, its a playground for snake oil sellers now

User Tag List