Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Announcement - file sharing

Please take notice that we now would like all members to use the file sharing site...

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

...for uploading / sharing files here instead of sendspace.com or any other file sharing site.

The reason is simple: All files uploaded there will be stored as long as we want them to, and will not be deleted after some time. And this is and have also been the problem - members who want to download files from previous posts are unable to do so, because the links are no longer working.

At [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] there's no annoying timers, captchas or ads either.

But please, remember, that uploaded files should somehow relate to the content of this site. If you upload private stuff that is not related to this site, and/or is not intended to be shared among members here, then such files can and will also be removed without prior notice.
    For development of EA's, "educating" of existing EA's including removal of restrictions, adding features,
    decompilation, or teaching of trading or EA programming, contact me via PM.
    Note: I no longer offer this service for free, but accept payment via PayPal or Skrill. Serious request only.
    Looking for an easy business opportunity with Gold? Check out:
    capellafx.emgoldex.com and then get back to me!

good stuff, bookmarked for now. .
    site template are nice too.
    but there's minor typo at the Logo
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    it's should "manage" not "mange"
    the rest are good.

I am beginner hello there..i like this forum.

and I read everything and I understood everything

Follow
    <a href="http://www.venbeyyatirim.com/">Forex </a>

User Tag List