728x90_Header

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

MyFxBook Final Forum Ruling

Okay. We have determined that a member may post a myfxbook.com link if it is to provide information about a specific indicator, system or ea. Provided that the name and ownership is valid. However, Any member requesting the share of this www.myfxbook.xxx and they merely have seen it on the myfxbook site. The post will be deleted no discussion. So, Sorry for the delay but we had to make a final decision and we needed to explore all avenues.
See more
See less

what methods are used for market analysis here???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fiddlesticks View Post
    Yeah, there are lots of ways to learning, but you need to understand that one can never stop learning in the Forex, as it is the never ending process and you could never stop it, if you wanna achieve success in Forex.
    There are many ways to get an education about Forex but there is no right way to find that the learned things are right and true about the market. Everyone is going to say this strategy works for me but when we try it might not work for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Beloved View Post
      There are many ways to get an education about Forex but there is no right way to find that the learned things are right and true about the market. Everyone is going to say this strategy works for me but when we try it might not work for us.
      Yeah, there are lots of things which are needed to learn and many ways to learn it, and we have to try to gain each and every knowledge that we could gain in here. So everyone in here would should have to gain through every possible way.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiddlesticks View Post
        Yeah, there are lots of things which are needed to learn and many ways to learn it, and we have to try to gain each and every knowledge that we could gain in here. So everyone in here would should have to gain through every possible way.
        Primarily fundamental analyst, from macroeconomic point of view. Though it requires very extensive and versatile knowledge about relationships about different aspects in the economy. Exhausting but quite rewarding for me!

Comment

Everyone will suggest you about getting knowledge and skills but no one knows that from where we can get the idea about the trading. From where to start and how to start. The simple way is to ask yourself, what you want to start and how you are going to start with trading.

Comment

There are many methods to determine the market analysis, but before that we need to consider that which type of Analysis you are going to choose, technical, fundamental or sentiment analysis.

Comment

There are several different ways to analyze the Forex market in anticipation of trading. Forex fundamental centers mostly around the currency’s interest rate. Forex technical analysis involves looking at patterns in price history to determine the higher probability time and place to enter and exit a trade.

Comment

I prefer to use fundamental analysis in my trading, reading economic reports, watching news, trying quantitative analysis.Technical analysis is to biased in my view and pretty subjective.

Comment

Actually, some brokers do offer zero spreads and it does not mean they are the total scam. What they do is pretend to give you zero spreads and make their money from increased commission.

Comment

Originally posted by Beloved View Post
                    Actually, some brokers do offer zero spreads and it does not mean they are the total scam. What they do is pretend to give you zero spreads and make their money from increased commission.

I trade on zero spread account and get roughly 0.0 pips spread on EURUSD during London session. What about your experience trading zero spread account?

Comment

However, a broker can easily offer zero spread without incurring losses. But those who do can usually be compared to commission (or fee) they charge per execution of 1 standard lot.

Comment

Anyone a good EA to recommend for scalping trading? Especially for bitcoin, please advise. I would like to buy one.

Comment

The best trading robot is the one that you made by yourself. The forex trading robots are a total disaster! Stay away from them!

Comment

Working...
                          X